Chapter fourty five:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

I'd grown up a misunderstood child, my parents never knew why I was the way I still am to this present day but they knew it was heritage related.

My fairy traits gave me slightly pointed ears, an alluring friendly charisma and winning personality. My demon traits gave me the factors of a very bad temper and the ability to return in other life's if I happened to die which I'm lucky enough not to have experienced.

My witch traits allowed me to perform magical abilities, the ability to see people's auras and balance out my demon heritage. My angel traits gave me, beauty, audience, kindness, the ability to fly and a religious form of life. I have often felt myself drawn to religious objects.

But my slight werewolf heritage has always drawn me to wildlife which I'd assume is why on that first day I'd arrived at Bennett's house I'd enjoyed the view.

Bennett has slowly pieced together every aspect of my life and linked it to our children's. We now have a better understanding of me and them. Since they are officially a year old tomorrow we shall finally celebrate it however they do still apppear to be three years old. But that is not a problem anymore. Gabriel is probing his good heritage by using his angel side more often.

I find I am no longer scared of him and have no reason to be. He is my child I am the one who brought him into this world and I shall be the one to make sure him and Cheyenne don't turn into living, breathim apocalypses. Cheyenne crawls

into my bed in the early hours

of the morning. She tells me of a haunting dream that involves herself, Gabriel and a

war that is to come. She is scared, this is a charecteristic I have yet to see in her. It unsettled me.

What war? I promise myself then there shall be

no war concerning either of my children no matter what Hartley bring to me no harm shall

come to them. I promise Cheyenne it was just a nightmare but then I remember how some of my dreams are prophetic and I am not comforted by this, I am not comforted by this at all...

************************************************************************************

( A/N) I know updates have been slow and short but I promise they will be better l! Thanks for all your feedback so far it has been terrific. Tell me what you think of this chapter in general and I will see you guys next time I upload.

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy!

The song for this chapter is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=PB8eGVCBr5E

Candy by Robbie Williams

Goodbye