Chapter thirteen:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

I woke up in the lounge, a blanket had been laid over me and Dimitri was awake on the over sofa. "Morning sleeping beauty" the light hit him beautiful as it sprayed through the gaps in the curtains. "Morning prince charming" he laughed "Well I'm not your's Bennett is, go to him, you may be mourning but the world's not against you" I gave him a weak smile "Thanks for the advice Dimitri" he shrugged my thanks off "Hey I can't play the big bad wolf the whole time, at some point I'm gonna have to get kissed by the beautiful princess and turn into a handsome prince" I laughed "You know your on about red riding hood and the princess and the frog at the same time right?"

"Yeah I know, Skylar made me read them to her last night, I nearly fell asleep when granny was getting eaten by the wolf" I smiled "Yeah but I managed to get out of the castle at the end of Sleeping Beauty" he smiled "If only I'd lasted that long..." he shook his head in dismay. I laughed. "Well princess excuse me whilst I venture to the bath room" I laughed and sipped the coffee that had been left for me on the table.

When he returned he offered me a polite smile. I sipped my coffee silently. "When was the last time you danced?" he asked me, pulling me out of my reverie. "I um, mine and Bennett's wedding party" he smiled innocently at me. "Come my lady, let's go to the hall." I opened my mouth to protest as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall.

"Dance!" he commanded. "Are you crazy? I don't even have my dancing shoes!" He walked over to one of the chairs. "I had them ready for you" I threw my hands up. "Okay how long have you been planning this?" I asked exasperated. "Since I woke up" I scowled. "Your kidding me!" he laughed "Don't the kids call it 'punking'?" I threw my arms up again "Hell no! This is 2012 not 1962! Get with the programme Dimitri!" he laughed. "I like being old fashioned, you liked that not long ago" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hand me those ballet shoes" he smiled "Gladly" he handed them to me and I sat down on the cold wooden floor. Taking off my heels I slipped my feet into the cool satin of the shoes and laced them up, the ribbon ended at my knees. "You know-" I said, standing up. "I need music. Right?"

He rolled his eyes. "What do I look like? A moron?!" I shrugged my shoulders as if to say well 'do you want me to answer that' he shook his head and walked over to the chair he took my shoes from. He produced an ipod and a dock. He played a slow, melodic song. "Now. Dance" he commanded. "Gladly" I replied.

I twirled with a grace no human could match, poised myself perfectly, spun without ever getting dizzy, Dimitri lifted me as high as he could, considering his height I was off the ground by five metres and finally the song ended and he dipped me only centimetres from the ground, if he'd let go of me I would've pummelted to the ground with no saviour to stop me.

"Now you see why I asked you to dance?" I nodded. "You love it. Why don't you do it more often?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't have time for dancing" he snorted "Yeah but you have time for an affair, look you have a gift: embrace it" I laughed "No thank you, I'm happy with settling down like a good little housewive" he muttered something about me being no 'good' at all as I sat down to un-lace my ballet shoes. I took them off and returned to my heels.

"So what's this rumor I hear about you wanting Bennett's children?" I put my head down in shame, I was not going to live after this, Dimitri would never let me hear the end of it. "Look comrade what I do in the bedroom, with other people is none of your concern." he threw his hands up in exasperation "Yes it is and you know it! I'm your maker every move your make is my business because if I hadn't made you what you are today you would be dead" I spun around to face him.

"Did you ever think that maybe I didn't want to be this way?" he flatered then, I'd said I wanted him to rid me of my pain not make me alive for eternity. "But... you said..." I frowned "Yeah I know what I said, but you know eventually I would've grown out of it! Everyone does. When you turned me you were lonely but that didn't mean you had to make me what you were!" he picked up his coat from a nearby chair and stormed out without another word. Most likelly going to his room.