Chapter fourty six:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

I have been sat in front of my computers bright screen for the past four hours. Searching. For something... Anything. That will lead me to the truth about Cheyenne's dream from last week she has hardly slept, this concerns me profusely. She has never told me the detail of her dream but I feel as though there is a message to be a found in her dreams: a prophecy of sorts.

Cheyenne comes to my side, she learnt how to walk yesterday so did Gabriel, again they continue to amaze me and Gabriel has fully learnt English. I hesitate to teach him any other language however...

Cheyenne sits down in the seat across from me. "Mother you haven't slept in days, what ails you?" I sigh, frustrated with my work but a wan smile comes to my lips when I look at her. "I worry my dear. Your dream has scared me to the core, I have been known to see the future but this really takes the cake" she frowns. She is downcast.

"I have upset you?" she inquires a thin eye brow raised. I smile and laugh softly. "No. I'm concerned not upset" her frown deepens. "Confusion. Hm. I do not recognise this emotion..." I smile. "Cheyenne your only three months old you won't understand" her brow furrows and I resist the urge to laugh, she is adorable when she frowns.

"But I look one year old..." I sigh profusely. "I know dear but you won't understand, not until your older" she nods. "May I at least ask permission to be involved in your research? Gabe told me something you might want to hear" I stared at her intently. "Hm?" she nodded. "He told you to look up the apocalypse" I felt my eyes popping out of their sockets. "Yes dear, tell Gabe I said thanks for the help..."

It was hours later that I found my answer. Bennett brought me a cup of tea ( which I was now addicted to since. I'd drank it throughout it the pregnancy) and sat down with me. "Any luck?" I grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Your lack of faith disturbs me my dear! Of course my luck has been here to help!" I handed him my research. His eyes went wide. "Well I guess what Gabriel told Cheyenne was right. When we are unable to help or tell them and they are at their most vulnerable they will have to fight a modern day apocalypse" I nearly dropped my tea cup. "Bennett!" he looked up at me.

"What? What did I say?!" he asked in protest to my accusatory tone. "There one year olds! They are at their most vulnerable!" he shook his head. "That's not necessarily true, Gabriel drew blood from you his mother. Can you imagine what he'd do if cornered or threatened? Or if any harm came to Cheyenne? Because earlier Aston left one of his toys lying about and Cheyenne tripped over it, if I hadn't of been there she would've needed stitches along her forehead. A moment later Gabriel is off trying to beat up Aston as though he'd done it on purpose" I observed this from every angle in my mind. "So basically we're housing monster children?" he grinned. "Precisely my dear."

****************************************************************************************************************

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy!

The song for this chapter is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=7wrU2DNDLIA

Troublemaker by Olly Murs (ft. Flo-rida)

Goodbye