Chapter fourty two:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

Those of you that have children will know just how hard it is raising them. They never go to sleep when you want them to, they wake up at ungodly hour's in the morning and they never give you any time to be on your own.

It was three in the morning when Cheyenne woke up wanting more milk. I groaned and rolled over. Getting up I took her into my arms and cuddled her softly. I hushed her cries and she snuggled into the crook of my neck. Aw.

"Mommy" She spoke. I turned my head to look at her, astounded by her fluent English speech. She smiled at me widely. I smiled back at her and wondered quietly about Gabriel's speech development. My children were certainly a mystery...

I took Cheyenne into my bed and she stayed with me for the night close by my side.

************************************************************************************

( A/N) so this update was done on my new touch screen and I have to say my fingertips ache!

A lot of you want to know why the genetics for the kids changed my answer is simple: Since Hanson passed away the other two children's genetics were modified. I hope that helps!

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy.

The song for this chapter is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=ogy-1Hyq4QQ

Wretch 32 ft. Ed Sheeran - Hush Little Baby

Goodbye