Chapter fourty:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

I looked down at my 'Handy-work' I shook my head, disbelieving what I had done. This was the first time in my long past that I'd become a maker. What if I'd done it wrong? What if he was actually dead? When Bennett woke up, if he dead, would he hate me for what I'd done?

So many questions and I wouldn't get an answer for another twenty four hours when my blood finally took over every essence in his body. Dimitri came in, a look of pride on his face. "You did well my dear, I'm proud of you" I sighed my discontempt. "Did I do it right?" he quietly observed my dear dead husband. "It appears so" he answered honestly. "Well I hope your right because if he's not I will murder everyone of those god damn clearwater's" I promised to myself, Dimitri and Bennett.

Dimitri chuckled softly. "Let me guess. You already killed Leah?" I laughed softly. "There is no question about it. Of course I did. And you know very well that I don't lack the convictions of my words. If Bennett does not awaken this time tomorrow then the streets of France shall run red with the blood of The Clearwater pack" Dimitri nodded his head. "I know very well what you're like when you get an idea in your head and it's set in you're heart. You take it to the grave, literally. Just as you did with becoming a vampire. You were hell bent set on it" I laughed softly. "And it's all true. I was. And I am now."

He left the room, leaving me with a guilty and hevy conscience as well as a fresh corpse. I felt my legs give and I collapsed to the ground with Bennett. I laid down beside Bennett and wished that if he did not awake and I failed in killing the Clearwater's that I died too. But I knew that wouldn't happen, god had kept me alive so long for a reason and he wouldn't let go anytime soon.

I cried more than I ever cried in my time. I stained my cheeks with red blood droplets. There was nothing I could do, no way to make amends. And if Bennett was dead then I had no reason to live, I would go to the supernatural council and have them string me up on the spot. And if it was that Bennett lived and went on to hate me well then I had no reason to stay, I would leave for him to be happy.

Or maybe I would wake up and this would all be a bad dream: Bennett wouldn't have been sent outside by the doctor, Leah wouldn't have stabbed him, I wouldn't have killed Leah (although maybe that would've happened anyway), Bennett wouldn't be in this terrible state and neither I nor Dimitri would've been forced to change Bennett into a vampire.

Maybe I'd for once grow old with Bennett, raise to kids and we die oh so happily. But that was a fate neither I nor Bennett would have. If he awoke then we'd live forever by each other's side with the cutest children in the world that would be our age in all of five years. But that wasn't such a bad fate, it was a good one, one to look forward to and if Bennett lived then that's what I intended to have happen.

A great future with the love of my life and the children I'd always wanted. That was something to dream for. Something to pray for even. I took Bennett's body into my arms, walking to the pack's chapel and rest his body in one of the pews. I took a wreath from one of them and rest it on Bennett's chest. With his eyes shut and a thin smile on his lips he looked more like an angel than a werewolf or a vampire. And if he was dead then that's the way I wanted to remember him: peaceful.

****************************************************************************

(A/N) so here is chapter fourty. Hope you like, love even. :)

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy.

I love you all.

The song for this chapter is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=7MWfsrABoy8

Busy by Olly Murs (I reccomend that you watch the actual video to this. It's amusing. Plus it's where I got the idea for Rose's charecter). :)

Goodbye