Chapter twenty six:

~Serenity's point of view~

I brushed my hair to a presentable state, buttoned my white blouse, slipped on my jeans and put on my black converse. Taking my notebook and art pencils I walked into the gardens of The Moonstone pack's house. I leaned against a trunk of a tree and sketched the beautiful girl I saw yesterday, she was eighteen and no older, without a day of her true age showing, she had waist length brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Her ivory pale skin was paler than any humans and she wore her attempt at casual clothing. I remember Jeremy calling her Rose, I assumed that was her name. She was my new luna. Wow.

I was honoured to be working for her. Bennett approached and I bowed my head in respect. "Alpha Bennett, what do I owe the pleasure?" he grinned. "No need to call me alpha, if you want I'll call you by your name" he offered, I smiled modestly "Call me what you like" he chuckled. "Serenity yesterday you were introduced to my wife and best friend, they are the luna and beta, yes?" I nodded my agreement. "Well, we think that you're Jeremy's mate" I nearly stabbed a whole through my sketch pad. "What?" I croaked through my shock. "But... I can't be... he's so... I mean I'm an omega and he's a... beta" he smiled weakly. "I don't think he cares about that Serenity, he cares about you" I smiled modestly. "Really?" he nodded. "Yes, I'm serious, god he's smitten!" I chuckled. "He didn't seem it" I argued. He grinned. "You two truly are oblivious to each over" I raised an eye brow. "What do you mean alpha?" he chuckled. "Well... you love him... he loves you" he stared at me contemptly. "So how about you do me a favour and just accept it?" he asked me, smiling.

"I guess I could. But he wouldn't be interested, yesterday when we talked I barely said a word, I probably made him hate me" I said, hiding my head in my hands. I heard a female approaching. The distinctive click of her heels was apparent. Click. Click. Click. "Now child if you keep thinking that way you'll get nowhere" I looked up through the hair that had now fell into my line of vision, through the gaps in my hair I saw Rosemarie. "Hi luna" I greeted her with a polite smile. "Serenity, anyone would love you" I gave her a weak, hopeful smile. "Really?" she grinned. "Really. Now let's get you all dressed up because tonight we're having a celebratory banquet because of your pack's arrival" I got up from the ground and she took my hand. "Now... what size dress are you?" she asked. "Um... I... I don't really wear dresses" I admitted.

She paled somewhat "Hold the phone miss not so Christian Dior you don't wear dresses?" I shook my head. "Never have" I admitted again. She rolled her eyes. "Oh boy have we got work to do..." I raised my hand as though I was in a high school class room. "Wait, um... who's Christian Dior?" I asked, whispering to her. She sent daggers into me with her eyes. "Lots of work" she said to herself rather than anyone else. "Lots of work" she repeated.

****************************************************************************

(A/N) I've not had much time to write lately, so this is sadly all I had to update for you all. I promise to upload again soon.

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy. Feel free to tell me what you think.

The song for this chapter is Best damn thing by Avril Lavigne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=y1DpBgUwKQA

Goodbye