Chapter four:

~Bennett's point of view~

I put my suitcases in the over head storage spaces, she came over and joined, whether she was wearing a simple skirt and blouse or not she still looked as beautiful as the previous day. And yet... something was...different. Yesterday she's smelled of fine perfume made of florals suiting her beautiful name, today she smelt of... cologne. And not the cheap stuff either. It was expensive and definitely not mine. She sat down after I gave her a hand with her luggage and went to sleep, if only I was as lucky as her, I'd slept well the day before my wedding but now I couldn't sleep at all. But something didn't seem right. I'd seen that Dimitri dude saying bye to my 'mate' before she got on the plane. He was clearly upset she was leaving, she was probably his younger sister or something. I shrugged it off and put my ipod ear phones in, the sound of beethoven's ninth symphony calmed me some what.

~Rosemarie's point of view~

I woke up about halfway through our flight. Bennett sat beside me still struggling to sleep and still listening to music. He had bags under his eyes and he looked pale. Reminding me vaguely of a zombie. "Um... I have some aspirin in my bag, if you want you could have one" I could sense the head ache that was making him stressed. He looked at me, clearly hearing me, taking his ear phone out he said "Thanks" I rooted around in my purse, finally finding it and handing it to him. My faked politeness yesterday had been completely meaningless now I was actually being genuine. He smiled at me, grabbed his bottle of water and took a drink before swallowing the tablet and taking another. "Mm. That's better, thanks Rose" I smiled at him "No problem, it'll help you sleep too" he looked some what relieved by that.

He settled down in his chair and put some ear plugs in, hoping for as many hours of sleep as he could grab. I was by now well rested and required a drink, I called for one of the staff members who hastily brought me the alcohol I so needed.

I downed the drink without even pausing for breath, not that I needed it. I once didn't breath for a day because if I did the toxins in the air would kill me. They toxins had been infused with garlic and would've killed me at the time, now they posed no threat to me.

I put my own ear phones in and listened to the music I had perfectly logged on my intact ipod of a metallic pink colour. The first song to come on was 'Witchcraft' it's lyrics and beautiful words entraced me. I looked down at my journal, I'd just took it out of my bag. I took one more look at it and remembered the first thing I told my child when she was worried about what would become of her in this life, I'd told her 'Before you lies a pathway, as fresh as fallen snow, careful how you tread for every step will show' she'd not understood it fully being only seven but she knew I meant well. At this time I was already a vampire, I'd had the child a month before I turned into a vampire. That was in 1865. It was now 2012 and my child was no longer living, I refused to bring her into the life of the immortal because I still remember those last words she said to me as the life faded from her eyes 'Life is not judged by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. If you know what I mean then you'll let me rest in peace mother' I'd nodded, whispered the words I love you and then set her to rest in her coffin before burying her.

To this day I still missed her it seemed that once you were wounded by events that injury never healed. I sighed, shutting my eyes once more and wished that this marriage would end soon once the council declared the treaty had been successfully completed. It was like mission impossible, except there was no way of saving me from this mission it seemed. I'd agree to marry thinking I'd get to live with my coven still... how wrong could I have been?

I looked at my acrylic nails as I wrote in my journal, they had pink flowers on with a silver gem for a centre and silver lines to make the flowers stand out. They were absoloutely captivating. I liked how the light bounced off the one hundred percent real gems on my nails.

As the plane landed I was happy to be home. The fact was that we were in my home town of Everdeen county anyway and boy was I happy to be home. The place still looked the same as it had those two years ago, upon my last visit. But this was one of those times when something literally... took your breath away. I let out a heavy sigh and murmured 'glad to be home'.

**************************************

(A/N) hey guys I know this is short but my ideas are getting better... I think. LOL if you hadn't already noticed then today I'm going to start adding music to all the chapters I've wrote, they'll most likely be Taylor Swift songs. Hope you enjoy reading, please fan, vote and comment.

The song for this chapter is crazier by Taylor Swift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=N9B747RQM3w

Goodbye