#twinning

Blake P.O.V

Hayes wakes me up by jumping on my bed. And the I hear giggles from my door way. "Hayes get off of my bed!" I yell. And Hayes stops jumping and sits next to me. And then skylynn come and runs and sits next to me. The 3 of us sit there and then Nash walks in. "Hey you guys we're leaving for magcon tomorrow so start packing!" Nash said holding a comb a pair of his boxers. I get up and push Hayes off of my bed and turn the tv on and set skylynn in front of it. I go and take a shower and change. And then once I finish I go and put skylynn in my parents bed. I go and knock on Hayes door and see if he's packing. And he's not! "What the hell Blake its freaking winter not the middle of summer!" Hayes yelled I just shrugged and walked into my room which was right across from his. I grabbed my suitcases and stated packing. And then about another hour later I finished! I then went grabbed my laptop and went into Hayes room and bothered him while he finished packing. And when he looked over at me he gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked Hayes chuckled a little bit. "What the hell Blake its the middle of winter and what are you doing wearing shorts?" Hayes yelled. I just shrugged and went into Nash's room and we talked while he finished packing. And then our mom called us down for lunch. The 3 of us rushed downstairs. And since I'm in track I was the first to get there. I grabbed a bowl and got some of my moms homemade macaroni and cheese and sat next to skylynn. And then the boys came down the stairs pushing and shoving each other. My mom had to go over there and break them apart. Hayes got his food and came and sat next to me and Nash sat on the other side of skylynn. Once we finished I went upstairs and changed and called my bestie Claire over. Claire has been my best friend for like forever! She has blonde hair and brown eyes tall and tan. And when she came in through my door me and Hayes were fighting over nothing. And then when I saw her I pushed Hayes out of the room. "Hey I'm going on tour with the boys." I said and Claire's face got really sad. "When are you leaving?" She said very concerned. "Tomorrow." I said and she looked like she was about to cry. I gave her a hug. We hung out for the rest of the day. And then my mom called us down for dinner, which was a turkey dinner. and she stayed for dinner. and then after dinner she walked across the street to her house. and then I went and changed into my pajamas.