Niall #7 {thomaseleanor}

So this is a niall one shot for the coolest person @thomaseleanor

Leggo!

I woke up to the slight breeze coming through the open window. I decided to get up to shut the window, but I felt Niall's hand squeeze mine in his sleep. It amazes me that even while we are asleep we keep our hands linked! We've been dating for three years, and ever since I moved in we've kept our hands linked in our sleep. I kiss Niall's forehead, and unlink my hand. Niall grumbles in his sleep, and his eyes open. Adjusting to the light his eyelids blink heavily.

"Where are you going princess?" Niall mumbles sleepily.

"I'm going to go make my prince breakfast." Niall wraps his arms around my neck, and holds on.

"Irish what are you doing?" I whisper into his ear. Usually he doesn't like people calling him Irish, but I'm an exception.

"Carry me?" I laugh.

"Your to fat Irish!" I tease. Niall pouts, and lets go of my neck. "Aww I'm sorry Ni Ni..." Niall smiles, and gets up.

After breakfast we decide to go to the local park. Niall ran around like a little kid, and suddenly he stops, and points at something. I run over to him, and see a beautiful butterfly. Niall stays still, and the butterfly lands on his finger. His eyes go wide, and a bright smile aimed towards me came across his beautiful face.

"You want to hold it princess?" I smile widely, and I moved my hand to let the butterfly crawl onto my finger. I giggle with excitement, and the butterfly flys away. I stick my bottom lip out, and Niall laughs. Niall wraps his arm around my waist.

"It's okay princess he had to go back to his princess." Niall smiles. I roll my eyes.

"Watch it Irish! I'm not a little kid!" I stick my tongue out. After that we went back to the apartment, and Niall ran away from me, and locked the bedroom door teasing me. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior but chased after him anyways. After about an hour I got sick of playing his game, so I decided to make up a song.

"I want, I want, I want Niall Horan. I want, I want, I want to kiss him, I want, I want, I want this door to open." I sang chuckling. "Come on Irish! Open the door!" Niall chuckled and opened the door. I jumped into his arms, and he smiled at me.

"You know I really love you right?" I kiss his nose.

"And you know that I love food right?" He teases. I pinch his nose, and he scrunches it up in an adorable way. That boy heald my heart fully.

The End...

So I couldn't do the comment thing, because wattpad was having a glitch {LIKE USUAL} and said I had no comments! :/ Wattpad why you do this? Well anyways! I did see your comments, and they were so sweet! I love you guys! Except for you Lauren! hehe

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love,

Myranda