Liam #8

A/N: HOLY SHIT?! 150 FANS?! You guys rock!!! My friend's story's are way way better but... Oh well... So yeah! This is for you babes

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY DIFFERENT!

Liam's POV

"Liam... I'm cheating on you... I have been for awhile... I'm sorry... I didn't want to hurt you..." I feel my throat closing, and my vision becomes blurry. My 3 year girlfriend... I'm not sure what hurt the most the fact that she cheated on me or waited to tell me this to the very moment I proposed... I couldn't hate her, because she's the reason I met (Y/N).

After being dumped I was pretty crushed. When I started walking home when I heard a noise coming from an alley.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" I swear I heard a hiss come from the alley, so I decided to turn my phone light on to see where the stray animal was so I could help it. Little to my surprise there was no animal... Well technically it wasn't completely animal... I saw a girl in old ripped sweats, a stained white shirt, and no shoes. Her hair was greasy, tangled, and thrown into a very messy bun. I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed two little cat like ears, and a tail! I heard another hiss from the small girl, and then she swatted at me with her human like hands.

"Woah..." I was speechless, but when the girl started to run away my mind told me to leave her, but my heart told me to go after her!

"Wait!" I called for her and started running. When i finally caught up i saw her lying on the ground and making a noise similar to a meow. I decided to take her home to make sure she didn't break anything.

"Mew!" She cried out in distress.

"Can you talk?" She shook her head no, so I figured she understood me. "Okay... I'm not going to hurt you love..." I cooed. She made a slight hissing noise then curled into my chest.

When I got back to my flat I layed her on the couch to get the first aid kit.

After thoroughly checking her arms, legs, and head I decided she didn't sustain any major injuries only a couple scratches.

We sat there in silence until I notice her rubbing her eyes. I decide to grab an extra pillow and some blankets and bring them to her.

While I was tucking her in I noticed a dog tag hanging around her neck.

"(Your Full Name)

If lost please return to Modest Management"

I turn out the lights and decide to go to my bed. Maybe tomorrow she would talk to me!

THE NEXT MORNING

I hear a door open in the distance, but decide to keep my eyes closed. When I feel the bed move next to me. I see a wide eyed (Y/N) sitting on the bed. She points to her stomach.

"Are you hungry love?"

"Y-yes..." She mumbles.

"You spoke!" She cringes. "Oh... We're you not aloud to talk where you came from?"

"Not really..." She stares at the ground, and I get out if bed to start making breakfast.

After breakfast I ask her questions about where she's from and why she left. I find out that she is from a company called modest management a team of scientists who make hybrids. I could tell by the way she spoke that she wasn't very fond of them. By the time she was done telling her story I noticed that she crawled into my lap and was dozing off. I stoked her velvety cat like ears.

When she finally woke up it was half past noon.

"S-sorry..." She whispered groggily.

"Hey! Don't worry about it!" She nuzzled her head into my lap, and made a noise that almost sounded like purring.

Looking at her up close like this made me realize how beautiful she really was. Sure she was part cat, but that just made her even more special to me.

"Can I try something?" She catches me off guard. I nod my head not really trusting my voice. She sits up and stares at me wide eyed. "If you don't like it... Please don't make me leave Liam... You were the first person to be nice to me..." I can see tears forming in her eyes, so I push her chin up gently.

"I'm going to like whatever it is you want to try love." She nods her head. She closes her eyes and pushes her head forward hesitantly. I meet her soft pink lips half way. When the kiss ends we both automatically put our fingers to our lips. I'd never felt such a passionate first kiss, and I could tell she hasn't either.

"Did you feel it too?" She cocks her head slightly. I nod.

The End.

A/N: maybe ill do a part two later? Mm? Lately I've been obsessed with hybrid stories so I thought why not try to write one?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Myranda <3