Louis #3

Almost round #4! You guys are awesome.... oh and the banner on the side is by my dear friend gammy jenkins! (Inside joke)!!! It's by lloizer12

Scene set: You, and Louis have a son named Jimmy. He is 9 months old.

Louis' Point Of View (Mainly his point of view, but it's in 3rd person so it's not him... make sense? No well you'll see what I mean...)

"So how are things going at home Louis?" The interviewer asks.

"Things are great! My son should be taking his first steps soon!" Louis yells.

"Louis what is the strangest present someone has sent you for Jimmy?" Louis takes his fingers, and strokes his chin.

"Ah!" He points upwards. "Well someone actually sent me a one piece for babys, but it had my face, and (Your name here)'s face, and it said suff like.... SUPERMAN!" Louis shouts. Niall starts giggling, and can't stop. Liam, and Zayn laugh to, but Harry just glares at Louis.

"Harry! I can see you glaring at Louis what happened between you two?"Everyone stops laughing, and you can practically feel the tension in the room.

"I'm done!" Harry says, and walks out of the interview. Liam shakes his head, and Zayn gets up to go find him.

"What has just happened Louis?"

"If you don-" Louis is cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. "Hello? Wait slow down what? Well stop him! No! I'm in an interview! Okay I will 20 minutes! See you love!" Louis hangs up. "Jimmy's about to take his first step! I have to go!" Louis runs as fast as he can out of the room.

Your Point Of View.

Louis kisses you.

"Lou can you skip the interview? Jimmy is so close to walking!" You beg

"Babe I can't let the boys down!" He kisses your forehead this time.

"Bye..." You whisper. He kisses your nose then your lips, and walks out the dorr. You, and Jimmy sit down on the couch to watch a movie. Jimmy doesn't talk very much. After the movie you put Jimmy on the floor, so he can crawl while you make lunch. He starts to stand up.

"Wait Jimmy! Let me call daddy!" You shout.

"No!" Jimmy protests. You quickly call Louis.

"Hello Louis! Come home now!" You shout

"Wait slow down what?" He says.

"Jimmy is about to walk!"

"Well stop him!" Louis teases.

"I'm trying! Is the interview over?"

"No. I'm in an interview."

"Hurry up!"

"Okay! I'll be home in 20 minutes! See you love." He hangs up. You pick Jimmy up off the ground.

"No!" Jimmy shouts loudly. He also starts crying. After about 25 minutes you realize you can't stop him, so you put him down, and he stands up.

"DID I MISS IT!" Louis yells running into the apartment out of breath.

"No hurry!" You shout to him. Louis bursts into the room, and Jimmy giggles. He moves one leg forward, and stumbles a little bit. You look at Louis who looks as dumbfounded as you. Then Jimmy takes another step. He takes a few more steps, and then falls into Louis' arms.

"That was amazing!" Louis exclaims

The End...