Louis #6

And important info at the end!

Louis' Point Of View

I sat on the bed watching her get ready for clubbing. All I did was fix my hair, and put on my favorite outfit which consists of red chinos, a striped shit, and red toms. I snapped my brown suspenders, and walked towards her.

"You wearing to much clothes love..." I whisper into her ear nibbling her neck lightly. She wraps her arms around my neck. I slowly sprinkle kisses all over her bare shoulders.

"Louis..." She moans. I lick her jawline gently.

"Let's get going love..." I whisper in her ear.

"Tease!" She pouts playfully. I kiss her pouty lips. She grabs her purse, and we walk to the car. On the way to the car I see her stumble in her heels. I put my hands on her waist to help keep her steady.

"Thanks..." She says sheepishly.

"Shall we go back so you can your heels love?" She shakes her head, and continues to stumble down the rocky driveway. I grab her arm to stop her. She turns her head, and I lift her in my arms bridal style. At first she is confused, but I ignore it and proceed to carry her down the driveway. I place her in the car, and shut the door.

As we drive towards the club I feel her staring at me.

"It's not polite to stare love!" She giggles.

"You have gorgeous eyes..." She says sounding sexy as hell.

"And you have beautiful mamories..." I smile widely. She smacks my shoulder playfully.

"Louis!" She groans.

"What?" I say innocently.

"I was trying to have a cute coupley moment, and you turned it into a dirty thing!"

"I have no clue what your talking about!" She glares playfully.

When we pull up to the club the lights start flashing immediatly! I can't wait to get inside, and forget about being famous!

Your Point Of View....

When we pull up the club lights blind your eyes.

"Louis can you carry me inside?" You smile your cutest smile.

"I hate that smile..." He gets out of the car, and opens your door. He lifts you gently. Of course the lights grow brighter, and brighter. When you get inside Louis signs into the V.I.P section of the club. You can feel the beat of the bass. Louis places you on the couch.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks!" Louis walks away. You watch his ass through the crowd. You lick you bottom lip, and then bite it gently.

"A pretty girl should never be alone..." A voice says. You feel the couch dip as a man sits down next to you. You take your eyes off of Louis to see a very intoxicated man.

"I'm not alone..." You look around the room.

"I don't see anyone next to you..." He kisses your ear. You glare at him.

"My boyfriend is across the room getting me a drink back off!" The man smirks.

"Sure he is baby!" A chill runs down your spine. The man suddenly shoves his tongue in your mouth. You are so shocked you can't move. You finally realize what is happening, and you smac the mans shoulder, so he grabs your hands, and holds them tightly. You try to kick him, but he's at an angle where all you kick is air. You try to break away from the kiss, but he slams his lips against yours hard. The man grunts into the kiss. You try to scream, but his tongue fills your mouth. You feel liquid slide down your arm.

"What the fuck!" The man breaks away from the kiss. You see a very angry Louis standing there. You run over, and hug him tightly.

"Hello! I'm Louis... Her boyfriend!" He says kindly. He even puts a smile on his face. You bury your head into the crook of his neck, and start to cry. The man grumbles something and walks away.

"Louis.. Can we go home?" You sob.

"Yes love... I shouldn't have left a pretty girl like you here." He frowns slightly, and pets your hair comfortingly.

The End...

So! I have a little contest for you guys!

A one shot contest! Write a one shot, and dedicate it to me so that I see it! I'll choose the best one, and put it in this book! Please make sure to dedicate it so that I see it!

I'll give you complete credit, and maybe you'll even get a fan!

Deadline: 10/25/12

3 votes. 3 comments
Vote

Comment

Fan

Love,

Myranda