Louis #5

Louis is jealous of your relationship with Harry. So one night he sneaks into your bedroom while your sleeping with Harry peacefully. He chops off your head! Louis and Harry live happily ever after!

The End!

@

@@

@@@

@@@@

@@@@@

@@@@

@@@

@@

@

#

##

###

####

###

##

#

$

$$

$$$

$$

$

Did I get anyone? haha okay well before I start the chapter I think you should all watch the video to the side because Chester See is flacking amazing! And gave me the inspiration for this chapter! (No it doesn't have to do with the chapter!) So here you go loves!

Scene set: So you, and Louis have been dating for about 5 months! Of course Louis has been away on tour for 3 out of 5! Louis is coming home very soon, and is in the area.

You go to one of the boys signings feeling silly.

"Hi! Louis! Oh Ehm Gee! I lobe your bum!" You scream acting like a fan girl. Louis looks up, and laughs.

"Babe!" He laughs again. "What are you doing here?"

"Getting a signature duh!" You roll your eyes.

"Louis got sassed!" A girl behind you laughs.

"Pssh! No way! I taught her all she knows!" You laugh. "No seriously boo why are you here?" He cocks his head in an adorable way.

"I just came to see my favorite boy!" You smirk. Louis does an aw. "I mean Harry not you idiot!" Harry sticks his tongue out, and puts two thumbs up. Louis rolls his eyes, and tugs on one of Harry's curls. Harry smacks his hand, and glares.

"You should've told Paul so you could wait back stage!" He says.

"I'm fine here!" You smirk, and go behind the table, and sit down on his lap.

"Louis can you sign my boobs!" A fan shouts. Louis raises an eyebrow at you, and you giggle. You don't get jealous anymore, because you know it comes with the job.

"Sorry love but (Your Name Here)'s are the only ones I want to touch." Your eyes widen, and your jaw drops. He starts to laugh, and the fans aww.You punch Louis in the shoulder lightly. He fakes pain. You stick your tongue out, and hop off his lap. He trys to pull you back on his lap, but you slap his hand.

"I need to go Boo Bear..." You whisper to him. He frowns, and you leave. When you get to the apartment you feel like crying, because you aren't sure when the next time you'll see your Lou Bear. When your done feeling sorry for yourself you decide to watch the end of the boys interview. Niall gets challenged by one of the fans to do 50 jumping jacks. You laugh at Niall when he falls after five. Then you realize he's not getting up, and just like the fans you are on the edge of your seat. You love all boys, especially Louis! You definately have a weak spot for Niall... How could you not with those beautiful blue eyes? Liam, and Zayn carry Niall off the stage.

"So Louis how's things with (Your name here)! I heard she was at your signing earlier?" The interviewer smirks.

"Yes she was!" Louis smile brightly.

"So things are getting pretty serious then?" The interviewer asks.

"Yeah I guess you could say that..." Louis smiles.

"If she was here would you say anything to her?" The interviewer still looks smug.

"From the moment I met you.,.. Everything changed.... I knew I had to get you whatever the pain!" Louis sings.

"No! Use your own lyrics! Those are mine!" Liam scolds.

"But mine aren't cute pick up lines!" Louis whines. You smile at your boyfriend. Sometimes he reminds you of a toddler.

"Well it's time to wrap up the show! But first the boys will be singing there new single Live While Were Young!" After they sing the song the fans go nuts. You sit there thinking about Louis for awhile. You hear a knock on the door.

"Just a second!"

"No!" Someone protests from behind the door. You frown who is it? When you open the door you see a smileing Louis.

"Lou Bear!" You scream jumping into his arms. The people from the flat next door come out.

"Ah! I see Louis' home!" The older woman teases. You can feel Louis smileing into your neck. You wrap your legs around his waist so your more secure. After the lady closes the door Louis presses your back against the wall. You giggle.

"What are you doing Lou?" You tease.

"Don't worry about it..." He purrs. He presses his lips to yours softly. You kiss him back passionately.

"No PDA!" The angry land lord yells from behind you. You giggle into the kiss. Louis pulls away.

"Sorry Mr. Fapenguisen!" Mr. Fapenguisen walks away with a scowl. Louis flips him off, and smirks at you. He opens the door, and sets you down on the couch. You decide to watch a movie with Louis. Louis eventually falls asleep on your shoulder. You get up to move, but he grabs you by the waist, and pulls you back down.

"Don't go!" He says sleepily. You kiss him on the forehead. "I love you!"

"I love you more!" You bop his nose.

"Liar..." He purrs. You kiss his nose, and snuggle up to him.

The End....