Whole Band #4

Okay! Again thank you for all the reads! Sorry this is so delayed! Had a crazy busy week! Check out the song to the side! Don't watch all 15 minutes it drove me nuts! Oh and Take Me Home is amazing! LUVS YEWSSS oh! and instead of (Your Name Here) I'm changing it to [Y/N] kk? good! Oh! And there's just gonna be alot of short little moments in this chapter!

How He Wakes You Up:

Liam:

"Are you awake? [Y/N]?" Liam whispers. You make no effort to move. You feel Liam's soft lips against your cheek, but you decide to keep your eyes closed. You feel Liam's hand stroke your head, but you still don't want to wake up. "Love..." Liam whispers gently. You shiver when his hot breath hits your ear.

"Stop..." You grumble smacking him lightly. 

"We have to go soon babe...." He whispers again. You open your eyes lightly to see him kissing your cheek again. You barely feel his soft lips connect with the skin.

Harry:

Harry's Point of View

I roll over, and feel the cold sheets against my bare back. I turn my head to the side to see [Y/N] snoring lightly. Normally snoring bothers me, but her's was kind of cute. She says something I can't make out, and turns over. I smile at a small red mark from last night. I wait a couple minutes before rubbing her bare back lightly. She smiles in her sleep earning a smile from me also.  I kiss the red mark on her neck lightly. Then pepper kisses all over her bare chest.

"Well good morning to you too..." She mumbles sleepily.

Niall:

You shiver as the blanket disappears. You reach around for it in your sleep.

"Give it back..." You mumble. You feel a pair of familiar lips connect with yours.

"Make me breakfast?" Your eyes aren't open, but you can tell he's using his puppy dog eyes.

"No Niall! I'm tired! Give me back the blanket!" You roll over, and cover your ears with the pillow.

"Please! Please! Please! Pl-" Niall starts begging.

"Niall! Shh!" You interrupt. You can hear Niall pouting.

"Please! I'm really really hungry!"

"When aren't you?" You giggle. You decide to open your eyes. You see your boyfriend making the most adorable puppy dog eyes in the entire world. You aw a little bit, and start getting up. Niall pecks your lips and thanks you.

Louis:

You feel a large amount of weight land on your body. Your eyes dart open to see your boyfriend, Louis, laying on top of you.

"Good morning baby!" He yells cheerfully. Before you could say anything he pulls you in for a tight hug, and kiss. "I had some coffee without you..." He says sadly. You frown, because coffee, and Louis do not mix well.

"Today should be an exciting day then!" You say cheerfully. He smiles, and kisses your forehead.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too Lou."

Zayn:

Usually Zayn doesn't Wake you up but today is a special occasion...

You hear your alarm go off, so you smack it hoping it won't go off again. You let the darkness slip over your body not caring if you miss work.

You can see light through your eyelids, but you don't make any effort to move. You feel the bed dip a little bit beside you, meaning that Zayn was getting up to get ready. You jump when two strong arms wrap around your waist. You open your eyes, and see a fully dressed Zayn snuggling you.

"Vas Happenin'?" He asks.

"Mmm don't you have work?" You stretch your arms.

"I already went love! You slept through your alarm, and I left." You nod your head.

"I slept the whole day?" You asked confused. Zayn kisses you neck, and smiles.

"Yes you did babe."

You spend the rest of your day cuddling with your amazing boyfriend.

The End...

So I got a lot of requests to do two things

1. Write another half of the Niall chapter:P

2. Do a dirty one shot.....

Honestly number one is possible, but Number two just makes me feel uncomfterble... I can barely write kissing scenes, and I don't want to make any of the other readers uncomfterble either! I talk like I could write a sexy one shot, but I have tried and scrapped it! So please don't request one!

Love,

Myranda