Whole Band #2

"The L Word."

Louis:

Louis struts towards the bed. You giggle.

"Louis what are you doing!" You laugh

"Strutting! What the hell does it look like!"

"You being a sassy girl!" You tease him. He scoffs.

"You mean a sass masta from doncasta?" He puts a sassy face on.

"Sure Lou!"

"Let's do something!" He whines.

"Well I was in here reading, but you can do something if you'd like!" He pouts.

"I mean together!" He says.

"Lou we went to the mall, a nail salon, a restaurant, and to the movies! Did you ever think maybe I'm sick of you!" He smirks.

"Well you live with me, so I would hope you weren't sick of me!"

"Fine! Go put a movie in!" Five minutes later you see your boyfriend sitting on the couch smirking like an idiot. The movie starts. Louis pulls you into his lap. You gladly crawl into his lap. Your facing the movie not him. He starts tickling your sides.

"Lou what are you doing?" You giggle. You're not looking at him, but you can tell he's smirking.

"I think I love you." You look up to him before sitting up, and slowly kissing him softly. He pulls ou so your sitting on his lap again.

"The School Crisis"

Harry:

Your still in high school. You have a One Direction jacket on, and underneath you have a 'Hipsta Please' shirt on. You have about 5 bracelets. You have a one direction folder, binder, notebook, and even pens! Your in your 6th period class, and it's the end of the day.

"Ha! You like those five fags?" One classmate calls to you. (A/N: I hate that word, and I mean no offense! It's just a word people often use sadly:()

"Excuse me?" You ask shocked someone would say that.

"Ew! One Direction! Your not gonna start like fan girling all over the place are you?"

"Ew! Their all so ugly!" People start teasing you. You feel like your about to cry. Suddenly a familiar mop of curls is standing in front of the classroom ready to pick you up.

"Hey! That guys on your binder and stuff!" Some girls start sighing.

"Yes I am! You ready babe?" He walks over to you, and you give him a peck blushing.

"How?" You whisper into his curls.

"You butt-dialed me while I was waiting for you in the parking lot." You look at the class, and smirk. Most girls in the classroom had their mouths way open. Your just an average girl. Not to pretty, not to popular! Yet right now you had everyone's eyes. You grab Harry's hand, and start walking.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You yell smirking.

"Flirty, and Fit."

Zayn:

You lay down on the ground, and groan.

"What's wrong love?" Zayn asks.

"Do we have to go to the gym?"

"It's only like 5 steps away!" Zayn laughs.

"So far!" You groan. You roll so your face is smashed into the carpet.

"I'll carry you!" Zayn offers. You smile to the carpet. Zayn lifts you up, and throws you over his shoulders.

"How are you so strong?" You ask Zayn. He puts you down gently.

"Because I have to stay in shape for you and my fans, but mainly me!"  He laughs. He walks over to the bench press. He stays there for about 15 minutes. You groan, and lay on the floor.

"I have an idea!" Zayn says suddenly. You sigh.

"What is this oh so brilliant idea?"

"You'll see!" You can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

Zayn comes right by you, and starts doing push ups. You stare into his adorable eyes. You watch him come closer to your lips. He kisses them. His head is where your head is. Then you realize what he's doing when he does another push up kiss. Genius!

"Friends? Us no!"

Niall:

You hear your phone buzz.

"Hey Nialler!" You say.

"I'm hungry!" He whines.

"So let me guess you want me to take you to Nando's and almost get mauled by your fans!" You say

"Exactly! Be there in five!" He says.

"Wait Niall! Niall?" He hung up! As if on cue the doorbell rings.

"Let's go now!" He shouts lierally dragging you out of your apartment. The second you step into Nando's the screaming starts.

"Oh my god!" A girl says nearly fainting. The fans are used to seeing you with Niall in a friendly manner. You think you love Niall though. The only problem is there's no way he feels the same way.

"Ladies! I will do some autographs after I eat! I am starving!" Niall shouts.

"Is Niall here?" The chef shouts through the fans.

"You know it chef Toni!" Niall knows all the employees at this Nando's by their first names!

"Ladies back off! My man Niall needs his food!" Toni drags you through the restaurant into afamiliar room. This room is mainly used for birthday partys, and celebrites. Once your seated and have your food Niall calms down.

"You're my best friend can you keep a secret?" Niall asks you.

"Uh... Sure?" You say, but it seems more like a question.

"I'm in love with my best friend should I tell her?" You are kind of hurt, but you knew Niall wouldn't love you back!

"Uh yes! Yes you should!" You say forcing a fake smile. When you finish your meal there is an orderly single file line waiting for Niall's autograph. When he finally gets down to the last five he allows questions.

"Do you fancy anyone right now?" A fan asks Niall.

""Well... There is this one girl. I've known her for ages but I don't know if she likes me like that...." He says infront of all the fans. Then he turns to you. "Do you like me like that?" You feel your cheeks turn pink as the fans 'Awww', and 'That's so cute!'

"Niall when you asked me if you should tell the girl you loved her it almost broke me! But to find out it's me makes me the happiest girl alive!" You say to him! (OH MY GOSH! sorryy.... But What Makes You Beautiful is playing on my ITunes!)

"Surprise Fit For Two"

Liam:

Your boyfriend Liam, had been away on tour for four months. You missed him dearly. His parents were having a welcome home party for all the lads and their family and friends. The guys came up with an idea. You would tell Liam that you couldn't make it, then show up and surprise him. You agreed and went along with the plan. The day came for him to come home, so you showed up to his house. His family hugged you as you walked in the door.  You took a seat your legs were shaking.

"Liam mate we have a surprise for you!" You hear Harry yell. That's your cue. You slowly stand up.

"(Your Name Here)!" Liam yells. You smile. He runs to you, and you jump onto his waist.

"What are you doing here!" He said sounding happy.

"a surprise for my baby!" You coo.

"I'll admit I was sad you weren't coming!"

The End.....