Harry #4

So I will try to either update the next chapter tonight, or maybe tomorrow! But I'm going to a concert out of town and I'm not sure if I will have wifi! This one should be mushy, and lovey! The beginning id for readers over 12! But you can still read it because I know you will:P

You were the first to wake up as usual. You kiss Harry, who's still fast asleep, good morning. You get up out of bed to start getting ready. When you are finished with your shower you open the door, and see Harry peeking out the window naked!

"Oh my god! Harry what are you doing?!" You laugh

"Whoa it's so early, look at all the fans out there!" He exclaims.

"Put some clothes on babe!" You laugh "Are you giving them a free peek at your goodies?" Harry winks.

"Don't be jealous babe,this is all for you!"

"Please.... I'm good!" You tease him.

"Oh stop being cheeky (Your name here), I slept like this last night you probably enjoyed it!" He runs over to you. His eyes roam over your body (Your in a towel) "Well look at that.... Your still wet..." You push his shoulder.

"Take a shower!" You tease him.

"Whatever you say boss!" He smacks you on the butt on the way out. Your mouth drops, and you glare at your boyfriend's back. He winks, and walks into the bathroom. After his shower he gets dressed, and makes breakfast.

"Harry these pancakes are amazing!" You say shoveling more into your mouth. Harry laughs.

"Slow down love!" He teases.

"So Mr. Styles what are we doing today?" He grins.

"Well I have an interview....with the lads...." He trails off. Yopu smile.

"Can I come?" Harry nods his head. You both finish getting ready, and the boys come to pick you both up. On the car ride there you, and Louis argue over who Harry loves the most.

"He loves me more!" You say sticking out your tongue.

"If you show me that tongue one more time I will personally rip it out of your mouth!" Lou teases. Harry wraps his armaround your waist protectively.

"I like her tongue the way it is thank you very much!" Harry says to Louis. Zayn makes a whipping noise.

"Shut up Zayn!" You yell.

"What? I'm not aloud to make whipping noises?" He says acting innocent.

"No! Not when it's at Harry!" Harry smirks.

"He's just jealous..." Harry purrs in your ear.

You are sitting in the audience laughing along with the rest of the crowd.

"So Harry I hear that your girlfriend (Your name here) is in the audience tonight?" The interviewer asks.

"Yeah." Harry smiles.

"Where?" The inter viewer asks, All the boys point in your direction, and you blush.

"Would you like to say something to her?" The interviewer asks/

"Yeah uh..." Harry rubs the back of his head. "I love you babe..." You make a hand heart at him, and he smiles.

"Is that all!" The interviewer exclaims.

"That's probably the only thing that is appropraite for live television!" Zayn says. You, and Harry glare at Zayn, and he continues laughing.

"Well don't you want to introduce her to us!" The crowd goes nuts. Harry hops off the platform, and takes your hand. He smiles.