Harry #7 {HazzaStylesFan132}

This is a requested one shot by: HazzaStylesFan123 (Courtney)

*Warning: This chapter will have some foul language, and profanity.*

Scene Set: Harry, and Courtney have been dating for two years. About six months ago he cheated on Courtney while he was very drunk. Courtney was very mad, but it's harry! How can you stay mad forever? Of course she's still very cautious....

"Courtney?" Harry called. I turn over in my sleep slightly. "Courtney..." I could feel his hot breath tickling my ear, but I still refused to open my eyes. "Courtney!" He yelled in my ear. I smacked him, and opened my eyes slowly.

"What?" I mumble sleepily.

"I have to go get breakfast do you want anything?" Harry smiles, and you groan.

"You woke me up just because you wanted to ask me a question you knew the answer to?" I playfully glare at him.

"I just wanted to make sure..." He playfully pouts. He gives me a kiss, and leaves. I get up, and get dressed partially. I decide that I want a coffee from Starbucks. I diall his number, and press the call button when I hear a trill coming from the couch. I walk over to the couch, and see his phone.

"Oh Haz... What am I going to do with you?" I laugh slightly. I put the phone down on the counter. I sit down to wait for Harry, and his phone starts going off again. I look and he has 3 new messages. I unlock his phone figuring it's just texts from the boys, or his family. I open the messages, and see something that catches my eyes. One new message from someone named Annie... I scroll through the messages, and see Harry, and the girl flirting shamelessly. My eyes start to water, and I feel like throwing the phone as far as I can! 'He promised he would never do this again!' I think. I hear the door open, and I turn to glare at Harry. He looks confused, but when he sees I'm holding his phone he puts the bags down, and snatches the phone from my hands.

"That's my privacy!" He snarls.

"How long Harry!" I start to get more mad.

"She's my cousin!" He argued.

"You send naked photos to your cousin Harry!" I feel myself getting angrier.

"No! But that's none of your buisness! You don't need to go through my phone!" He shouts back.

"Fuck you Harry!" I put my jacket on, and slam the door behind me. I was not going to fight with him. I go to pul my phone out to call someone when I realize it's in the apartment still. I mentally curse at myself, and walk back into the apartment.

"Oh did you forget something?" Harry laughs. I grab my phone, and try to walk out but he stops me.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks through gritted teeth.

"Let go of me Styles." I snarl.

"Not until you tell me where your going!"

"Let fucking go of me!" Harry loosens his grip, and I manage to wiggle my arm free. "I'll be back later to get my stuff!" I glare at him, and walk out the door.

Harry's Point Of View

As I watcher leave I started feeling regret. Of coure I felt bad for cheating on her! She's one of the best things that's ever happened to me! I decided to tell Annie I couldn't talk to her anymore. I knew that it probably wouldn't change anything between me and Courtney. I really screwed up, and I knew it. I knew Courtney would never forgive me this time, but I really couldn't lose her!

"Harold I do not want to talk to you right now!" She yells into the phone.

"Babe please come back to the apartment! I really want to talk about this!"

"No!" I hear the familar static...

Courtney's Point Of View

After hanging up on Harry I decided I needed to call someone, because standing outside the apartment building fighting tears doesn't sound like fun. I knew Harry would go to Louis for advice, so I called Zayn.

"Hey Courtz what's up?" I took a sniffly breath.

"Harry and I got in a fight..." I heard Zayn sigh.

"Okay you know where I live right?"

"Yeah... But Harry's the one with the licsense..." Zayn laughs lightly.

"Okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes!" He hangs up, and I sit down on the curb. I place my head in my hands, and cry. I feel an arm wrap around my back, and I assume it's Zayn so I lean on the figure. I look up, and see Harry.

"Get off of me!" I quickly move away from him.

"I'm sorry baby!" He pleads. I push him off of me. I see Zayn's car, and I run towards it. When I get in the car I'm panting really hard.

"Go! Go! Go!" I yell at Zayn. Zayn looks confused, but continues to drive anyways.

"So what was that about?" Zayn finally asks.

"Harry..." I look out the window.

"I see..."

After a day of hanging out with Zayn I decided to go back to the apartment. When I got inside I couldn't see, or hear Harry so I assumed he was out. I began putting all my stuff in a bag before I just couldn't handle it anymore. I flopped down onto the couch before I heard the door open.

"Courtney please!" He begs. I run into my room sobbing. About an hour later Harry comes in the room, and before I could yell at him to get out he presses his cotton candy lips to mine. He mutters an I'm sorry on my lips, and starts crying. We both cry our selves to sleep...

The End....

Vote goal is 6 votes, and 5 comments... Fair? I think so!