Liam #4

Idea by lloizer12 (A.K.A the only person who comes up with ides:P)

Scene set: Liam, and you are dating.

"Liam!" You call for him from the bedroom where you were checking twitter. Liam literally runs in.

"What! Did something happen!" Liam shouts panting.

"Calm down Le! Nothing happened I'm just bored!" You whine. Liam smiles at you.

"I have a plan..." He smirks.

"What?" You are confused.

"It's a secret! But you should probably pack a bathing suit, and sunscreen!" He sticks his tongue out, and starts to walk away. You run, and jump on his back.

"TELL ME LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" You shout at him. He takes you legs in his arms to support you. You wrap your arms around his back.

"Nope!" You tighten your grip around his neck slightly.

"If you kill me you won't ever know the surprise!" He teases.

"I hate you sometimes..." You mumble.

"No you don't!" You could hear the smirk in his voice. He starts lightly jogging around the large apartment.

"Liam if you do not put me down I will get out all the spoons, and puke all over you!" You feel a little bit dizzy.

"Ah!" He shouts. He puts you down gently.

"Thank you!" You put on a posh smile.

"Go get ready!" As you turn Liam pinches you butt. You turn, and stare at him mouth wide open. He has a mischievous smile, and a devilish look in his eyes.

"Liam did you just pinch my butt?" You ask disbelievingly.

"Maybe..." He smirks, and a slight blush creeps onto his cheeks.

"That's not very Daddy Direction like!" You tease.

"Go get ready!" He shouts. You slowly walk into the bedroom. Yes the not yours. You, and Liam have been sharing a bedroom since you moved in about 7 months ago. You put on a cute neon pink bikini under a white v-neck. You put on some bedazzled pre-ripped short shorts. When Liam sees you he smiles. Liam grabs your hand, and gives you a peck on the cheek. Your cheeks flame.

"Shall we love?" He asks. You nod, and he walks out the door. You both walk hand in hand to the car. You drive for about an hour.

"Liam..." You whine.

"Yes love?" He says concentrating on the road

"Can we get food! I'm starving!" You complain.

"God you just reminded me of Niall so much right there!" Liam laughs. You pout.

"I am!" You say defensively.

"Were almost there then we can get food okay?" His eyes never leave the road once. You fold your arms across your chest, and pout.

"Can I have a hint?"

"Fun!" Liam says as if it's an obvious hint.

"Fun? That's your hint!" You scowl at the side of Liam's adorable face.

"Yes that is my hint!" You continue to scowl at Liam's face. After about five minutes Liam notices.

"Can you stop scowling at my face! Were here!" You look out the other window, and only see freeway.

"So you decided to bring me to a freeway, and keep driving?" You ask Liam. Liam laughs.

"No this is a parking lot love!" You pull up to a amusement park!