Liam #6

So 4 votes wow! Thank you!

"Baby..." Liam whispers. You roll over. "Baby girl...."

"Go away..." You mumble sleepily.

"Don't make me go get Hannah..." His hot breath tickles your ear. You think of your three year old niece your watching.

"I'm up!" You sit up really fast. Liam laughs, and pulls you to his chest. 

"I'm leaving today...." Liam kisses your neck.

"Can you please stay?" You think of all the times that you'll want Liam to be there cuddling you, and how unfair it is that he only had one week.

Liam's brushes away a tear you didn't realize fell. a

"What's wrong baby?" You cuddle into Liam's neck, and cry more.

"I don't want you to go..." You cry into the crook of Liam's neck. Liam pulls you away from him, and stares at you.

"Stop it..." He looks sad. He kisses your lips gently. When he pulls away you pull him back to kiss his lips again. You hear crying from the room next to you. You slowly break apart. You get up, and walk toawrds Hannah's door, but the crying stops, and you groan. You are suddenly being slammed into the wall.

"That was a sexy noise..." Liam purrs into your ear. Liam connects your lips with his again.

"(Your Name Here)!" Hannah yells. Liam makes a groaningnoise through the kiss.

"She's coming!" Liam yelled. He bit your ear.

"Liam..." You moan.

"Sexy..." He laughs. You bite his bottomg lip. He gasps, and you run away laughing. \

"Get back here!" You open the door to Hannah's room barely making it!

"Hannah help!" You scream laughing. Liam trys to wrap his strong arm around your waist, but you run and jump on Hannah's bed. "Ha!" You shout.

"Get out Liam!" Hannah yells. You burst into laughter at Liam's pouty face.

"But.. But... Hannah! I sang you What Makes You Beautiful eight times!" Liam protests.

"Fine... You can stay!" Liam flops onto the bed, and starts tickling you!

"L-L-iam stop!" Hannah hits him, and pouts.

"She bit me Hannah!" Then Hannah hits me!

"Get out (Your Name Here)!" She yells. I get up, and pout.. When I get out of the room Liam scoops you up in his arms.

"Liam!" You squeal. Liam puts you down on the couch, and lays down on you, but doesn't put any weight on you. Liam kisses your collar bone.

"Liam..." You moan.

"Your so sexy when you moan..." Liam whispers onto your neck. You kiss his lips, and he continues the kiss.

"Ew!" Hannah giggles. Liam groans again.

"Cock block..." He mutters into your ear. You giggle.

"Who wants breakfast!" Liam yells clapping his hands. He slowly gets off of you.

After breakfast your sister shows up to get Hannah.

"Don't leave Liam!" She jumps onto Liam's legs, and clutches them for dear life.

"I'll be back baby!" Liam picks her up, and she snuggles into his neck.

"I feel the love!" You say sarcasticly. Liam hands the pouty three year old to you, and she clings to your neck.

"Are you gonna marry Liam?" She whispers into your ear. You smile at Liam, and laugh.

"Hopefully!" You whisper back. She smiles at Liam. You put her down, and they leave.

"What did she whisper into your ear hmm?"

"Oh nothing..." Liam tickles your sides.

"Okay! Okay!" Liam stops tickling you.

"So what was the whispers?"

"She asked me if I was going to marry you!" He looks down.

"And you said?" You look at the clock.

"Liam! We have to go to the airport right now!" Liam looks at the clock, and glares.

You drove Liam to the airport. The boys were flying in from sperate places, because they were either with family or their girlfriends. Now you were sitting in Liam's lap crying into his jacket.

"Please don't do this...." Liam whispers. "Please..." He begs. You look up, and see his sad smile. You start crying harder. You bury your head into his neck.

"Please Le! Please stay!" You whisper into his neck.

"Baby you know I can't..." He kisses your hair.

"Liam please..." You whisper.

"Baby please don't make this any harder..." He closes his eyes. One single tear runs down his cheek. You kiss it. You then realize that all those times you'll be wishing he was there with you, he'll be wishing you were with him...

"Last call for flight 345!" You clutch Liam tighter. He snakes his arms around your back to hug you back.

"Baby I have to go..." Liam whispers. You can hear his voice shaking with sobs.

"No!" You shout. Liam loosens his grip on you. You just make yours tighter.

"Trust me baby I don't want to go..." Liam kisses your head again. You loosen you grip, and stand up with him. He gives you a long kiss. Then he grabs your arm, and writes 'Property of Liam James Payne.'

"Why?" You ask.

"Want all the boys to know!" Liam gives you one last kiss, and walks away. You stand their crying for awhile, and you watch Liam's plane take off.

The End...

That one was emotional...

Goal is 4 votes and 4 comments:)

Love you all!

OH! And I did end up making the crazy Zayn into a fan fic! Go to my profile and check it out! It's called 'The Stalker'