Liam #5

Read my note at the end

The first time you saw Liam...

"Do I seriously have to go! I don't even like One Direction!" You whine to your best friend, (Her name here).

"I bought you a ticket, and I expect you to enjoy this concert! So shut it!" She pinches your lips closed. You lick her finger through the small opening. She squeals, and squirms. "Ew! Seriously (Your name here)?" You grin.

"Fine since I have to go to this stupid concert where are our seats?"

"Front row baby!" She fist pumps.

"Oh great! I get to see them even closer!" You say sarcastically. She shushes you, and drags you to your seats. The stage darkens, and the boys step into the light. Immediately your eyes go to straight to Liam. When his solo arrives you feel like fainting. His eyes scan the crowd. His chocolaty eyes make contact with yours and your heart skips a beat. Liam misses a lyric to the song, and he quickly tries to recover. He gets back with the melody of the song, and glances back at you with that gorgeous half smile. You feel like your heart has stopped. He winks, and you let out a small squeal.

"Liam made eye contact with me!" Your friend squeals. You know it was you, but you want to let her have her moment. After the concert was about over a security member comes to the spot where you were sitting.

"Hi! I'm Paul!" Your friend squeals. "So Liam has asked me to bring you back to the V.I.P lounge!" Your friend squeals again. Your mouth drops. Liam asked for you! You follow Paul. Paul stops.

"What's wrong?" You ask. He points to your friend.

"Uh... This is awkward but he asked specificaly for you..." He trails off.

"Can I have a second Paul?" Paul nods and walks about five feet.

"Just go!" Your friend smiles widely at you. You both have a small fan girl moment, and you walk over to Paul. Paul leads you down a long hall, and when you reach the end there is a silver door with a sign that says 'Daddy Direction' Paul lets out a small chuckle when he sees the sign. He opens the door, and you walk in. You feel extrememly nervous!

"Hi!" Liam says sounding a bit shy.

About two weeks later Liam asked you to be his girlfriend.

Coming out to the public...

After about 4 months you, and Liam still haven't come out to the public.

You're sitting at home with Harry one day, reading through your mentions on Twitter. More people are starting to suspect you, sending messages, tweeting curious questions.

"Liam I think people are starting to figure things out..." You say seriously.

"Why does it matter?" Liam shurgs his shoulder.

"Why does what matter?" You ask.

" Why are we sneaking around? Why do we keep it a secret!" He says getting more and more heated. He grabs his phone, and rushes over to you slamming his lips onto yours, and taking a picture. He tweets the picture with the caption 'Now the whole world knows... (Your Name Here) is mine! Love you boo! XX'

"That's a reckless move daddy direction!" You say shocked. Liam smirks.

"Anything for my boo!"

The End...

Sorry it's kind of short... So the trailer is to my new book You Light Up My World! If anyone is interested it is on my account:P

Vote

Comment

Leave a suggestion

Fan

Love,

Myranda