Niall #4

Hi! So basicly I've wanted to do this chapter since Whole band #2! It's really mushy, and fun!

Scene Set: Your dating Niall (Don't you love how vague this is!)

You wake up, and smile at the sleeping angel next to you. You listen to his deep breathing for a second. Then you kiss him on the nose. He smiles in his sleep. You then kiss his cheek. He makes cute little sleeping mumbles. Then you kiss him on the lips, and his eyes slowly open.

"Good morning love..." He grumbles.

"I love your morning breath!" You tease him. You pinch his nose slightly, and he scrunches it up.

"Food...." Niall whispers, and groans. You laugh, and get out of bed. Niall cocks his head. "Food?" He asks the second you take a step.

"Sometimes you seriously remind me of a dog!" You laugh, and he pouts. You go downstairs, and make enough food for six people. Niall eats all of it! He rubs his stomach contently.

"I'm tired!" He whines. You roll your eyes. "Last one to the bed is a rotten egg!" He shouts. You run up to the bed and push him out of the way then jump on the bed before him. He sits down pouting. You stick your tongue out. He sticks his out at you. You start laughing, and can't stop.

"Babe you okay?" Niall interupts you from your laughing fit. You gasp for air.

"Y-y-yeah..." You say composing yourself. You sneeze.

"So cute..." Niall whispers.

"Did you just creepily whisper my sneeze was cute?" You laugh again.

"Maybe..." Niall is blushing. You lay down again. Niall lays down net to you.

"Can we watch a movie?" Niall whines.

"Nemo?" You start getting up when he gently pushes you back down.

"I'll get the movies, and snacks!" After about fifteen minutes Niall comes back with a huge bucket of popcorn, and at least 20 candy bars.

"Jesus Niall!" He smirks.

"You know you love me!"

"Fatty!" You tease him. He puts in the movie.

After the movie you, and Niall decide to do a twitcam.

"Shower of cunts!" He shouts as soon as he knows people are watching.

"That's not a nice thing to say!" You tease him.

About 500 comments say. 'Your Name Here is perfect for Niall!' You smile at those. Occasionally some hate shows up, and you can see Niall cringing.

"So shower of cunts me, and the lady have to fo make dinner...." He smiles at you. You giggle.

"By that he means I do the cooking and he complains he's hungry!" You giggle again.

"Hey! I wanted the fans to have the illusion that I cook for you!" You shurg your shoulders, and smirk.

"Make Niall's a bad boyfriend trend on twitter!" You shout. Niall frowns.

"Well we have to go!" Niall shouts, and hits the end button. You walk downstairs. He follows you. After dinner you both decide to check twitter. You look, and #niallsabadboyfriend is trending. You smirk. Nial clicks the hashtag. You see over one million tweets.

"Your fans are so cute!" You smile. 'I guess they are my fans now too...' you think

"No their evil..." He says spotting a patch of hate.

'Ew! Why would Niall be a bad boyfriend ugly skank' Retweeted 1333 times....

'#teamhate(Your Name Here)' Retweeted 7000 times...

'wtf ugly hoe who think's niall's a bad boyfriend?' Retweeted 17000 times. You feel tears rushing to your eyes. You can't stop them! Niall quickly exits twitter.

"Babe?" You bury your head in hands. You don't want Niall to see you crying. "Please don't cry..."

"I'm not!" You say defensively.

"Babeyour body is shaking, and I can hear you sniffeling! Come here." He puts his arms out for you to snuggle into them. You snuggle into his arms, and cry. He occasionally shh's you. He rubs your back.

"Please don't listen to them! I know it hurts, and that you want to believe them! But believe me when I say you are beautiful, and you mean everything to me those fans words don't mean anything!" He says still hugging you.

"I love you..." You sniffel. You do one of those broken up breaths.

"I love you too."

The End...

Remember! I still do requests!