Niall #5

You are standing the kitchen cooking with you husband, while your daughter who resembles Niall alot runs around the apartment. Niall starts to add to much milk, but you grab his hand.

"Babe that is way to much milk." He frowns.

"No! It's the perfect ammount!" You point to the instructions, and Niall scrunches his nose.

"Love you!" You laugh. He kisses your nose lightly, and you still feel the same tingles as the first time he kissed your nose. You think back to how you met.

You barely knew who  One Direction was! You had a twitter account for meaningful tweets. You still remember that tweet like it was four years ago.

"Happy National Coming Out Day! Remember, someone in the world is married to the Eiffel tower. Don't feel bad about who or what you love! Xx"

About seven minutes you got a notification.

@NiallOffical: Hi! I've seen your tweets, and you are literally one of the most sweetest girls ever! I'm in the area, and I hope we can meet up! Much love! XX

You stare at the computer screen blankly. Your phone starts blowing up with tweets from various people! Most saying they are happy that Niall tweeted me! And couple saying how jealous they were! After five minutes you have to turn your mobile notifications off because people keep tweeting you! You tweet back at Niall.

@(your twitter): Hi! I don't know who you are... But people seem to be happy, and jealous! Yes let's meet up!

Almost instantly you have a new follower. Niall Horan. 1/5 One Direction.  You could barely believe that such a huge band would like your tweets. Off course the other boys were amazing, but something about Niall always stood out to you! One day particulary... The day he 'Claimed' you.

You, and Niall were walking down the street. A boy walked boy and he checked you out. Niall noticed it too. He stopped the boy.

"Excuse me do you have a pen?" The boy looked a bit confused.

"Erm... Yes! Here!" He hand Niall the pen. Niall grabs your hand, and writes 'Niall Horan' on it. When he's finished he hands the boy back the pen with a glare.

"Niall why did you write Niall Horan on my hand?" You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I want the whole world to know you're mine!" Niall winks, but a light blush tints his cheeks. You smile at him. "Can I kiss you?" Niall asks. You smile, and  before you answer his lips are pressed against yours. It felt as if fireworks were going off in your body. Even after 4 years you still feel the same.

(Back to present)

You smile at Niall.

"What's up love?" He cocks his head.

"Just thinking..." You smile.

"About?"

"Our first kiss...." Niall smiles.

"Oh you mean like this?" Niall leans in and kisses you. When you pull away Niall leans his forehead onto yours. "I think I love you..." Niall teases. You smile.

"Well that's good! I think I am way past thinking..." Niall tickles your side lightly. "STOP!" You giggle. You pull away from Niall to finish dinner.

"You know our daughter takes after you." Niall says randomly.

"And how so?" You say in a posh accent.

"It's that beautiful smile." He smiles widely, and you roll your eyes.

"And did you know our daughter takes after you?" Niall cocks an eyebrow.

"How do you know?"

"Watch..." You whisper. You sclear your throat. "DINN-"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh boy food!" Your daughter yells running as fast as she possibly can. Niall smiles, and laughs lightly.

"HULLO?"

"NO SIR IT'S HELLO!"

"Oh... HELLO?"

Heyo! Rico! Haha sorry.... So guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes, comments, and reads! We're up to over 2,000!!!

BTW I make covers if anyone wants one all ya gotta do is ask!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Request

Love,

Myranda