Liam #1

Scene set: You are walking down the street with Liam. You two have been dating for awhile. You don't have any security, but you aren't having any problems so far.

"Lili?" You ask looking up at your loving boyfriend.

"Yes love?"

"Can I bedazzle Borris like Danielle did?" You smirk. Liam, and Danielle are still really good friends, but she moved on.

"No! Do not touch Borris's shell young lady!" You scrunch up your nose, and stick out your tongue.

"I do whatever I want!" You tease him .

"Stick your tongue out at me like that again, and I'll bit it off!" He teases you. You stick your tongue out again, and he lunges for your tongue, but you quickly put it back in your mouth. He laughs.

"It's not funny! I use my tongue for stuff!" You whine. He laughs again. "I'm hungry!" You complain.

"You sound like Niall!" He laughs, and he pinches your nose. While he's pinching your nose you reach your tongue, and lick his hand. "Ew!" He protests.

"Shouldn't of pinched my nose!" You sitck out your tongue again, and he grabs it with his two fingers.

"Shlet shlo!" You try to say, but it's difficult with his fingers holding your tongue.

"Next time I'll bite it!" He threatens. He lets go, and then ou hear screaming...

"IS THAT LIAM PAYNE!" Then the whispers!

"Where?" Then more shrieks. Then on turns into fifty and before you know it girls are surrounding you everywhere. Your eyes widen in shock. There you were just having a nice time with your boyfriend when all these girls show up. Then all the girls start trying to talk at once!

"Liam if you won't follow me on twitter will you (Your name here)?" One girls screams. Your not used to people asking you to follow them on twitter! Since you started dating Liam your followers went from 100 to 100k! And on your birthday Nikki Minaj tweeted you! More, and more girls started crowding you, and you start to get scared. Liam is trying to rapidly get the girls to leave, but he is failing, and more and more people are crowding you two! Now you are really scared! You try not to show that your scared, and you try to smile, but it's really hard! You look at Liam, and he doesn't even look scared! He looks down, and frowns.

"Step aside ladies! This woman is mine!" He says pretending he's your body gaurd. All the girls magically dispurse, and you both run down the street, and make it to an empty bar, and call Paul.

The End