Louis #7

I haven't been that motivated to write... I guess two new commenters/voters helped... but I just don't know... So this is a sad imagine and it may/ may not have a happy ending! I write these notes before I write the chapter... is that weird? I don't really care!

Check the authors note at the end! Kk! Thank you! And I seriously want more people to comment... It's the same two people over and over! There's over 100 of you guys!

My eyes water as I stare at the beautiful feathery haired boy laying motionless before me. I look away to wipe the tears streaming from my face.

"Louis please stay.... Please!" I silently beg.

The night before...

"[Y/N]!" Louis slurrs happily.

"Hi boo bear!" I tease my best friend. Louis and I have been friends since we can remember. The one thing that I've tried to make obvious, but apparently haven't,  I love him. Not as a brother, but I love him! I have for awhile, but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way.

"I love you!" He yells, and a slings an arm over my shoulder. I smirk at him. "No really [Y/N] I love you..." My smile grows.

"I love you too." He smiles, and pinches my cheeks.

"Aww! [Your Nickname here]!" He then sloppily kisses my mouth, and I laugh.

"Louis your drunk!" I gasp. I don't know how I didn't notice before. I suddenly felt a stab in my chest. He was drunk. He probably didn't love me.

"And the sky is pink love! Come on! Take some shots with me!" I walk over to the bar with Louis practicly dragging me. When we get to the bar Louis starts giggling like a school girl.

"Louis sometimes I question your sanity!" Louis kisses me again.

"I can't wait to get to one million kisses!" Louis kisses me, and puts a two up with his hands. I order the shots, and we throw them back smiling. After a couple more the world starts spinning, and I become more uncoordinated. Louis suddenly appears in my vision. I lost him a couple hours back to the fans.

"I've been looking for you! Time to go home." Louis sounds, and looks extremely sober.

"Are you still drunk?" I slur. Louis nods his head no, and I believe him. He puts his hand on the small of my back, and guides me out. Suddenly I get the urge to kiss him, and I think "Why the fuck not! I'm smashed!" I push Louis into the nearest wall, and plant my lips to his firmly. At first he doesn't move. That only angers me more so I push on his lips harder, and he finally snaps into place!

That Morning...

I wake up snuggled next Louis with some man poking my face.

"Excuse me mam! It's 6 AM and the club shut down two hours ago!" I grab my throbbing head, and poke Louis. Louis opens his eyes, and blinks.

"Ow!" He groans. I remember last night, and smile. I press my lips against his again, and I feel something like a spark that I didn't feel with any of the other boys I've dated. I pull away feeling satisfied.

"I love you...I always have and I probably always will..." I whisper to him. He looks a bit shocked at first, but then he smiles.

"Not as much as I love you..." He smiles, and hugs me tightly before getting up. We walk out of the club, and the sun burns my eyes instantly. Louis puts his hands over my eyes.

"Louis!" I try to slap him, but he doesn't budge.

"Well I've got the whole day so what should we do?" I smile. He finally lets go of my arms.

"Can we go back to my apartment then catch a movie?" Louis smiles, and nods.

When we get to my apartment he goes to the closet, and refuses to leave, so I get in the shower.

When I come out Louis has a whole out fit layed oujt for me. (Picture on the side) I don't have much One Direction merchandise. Only some shoes I decorated with Louis, and a What Makes You Beautiful shirt. I laugh to myself lightly. After I get dressed, and finish up my makeup I look around the apartment for Louis, but can't find him.

"I'm over here love..." Louis' voice calls from the distance. I follow his voice, and find him in his signature red chinos, striped shirt, and brown suspenders. "Wow... You look even better in that outfit than I imagined you would..." Louis licks his lips, and I giggle.

"Now now Tomlinson! Keep it in your pants!" I shake my finger at him. Louis leads me out to the car, and we drive to the movies.

After the movie we decide to take a walk down the street. We were both a little on edge about running into fans. The street seemed pretty empty, but it only takes on screaming girl to ruin the peace.

We get about half way down the street when I swear I hear footsteps! I turn back, and I swear I see a hooded figure turn into the shadows. I grab Louis hand, and squeeze tightly.

"What's wrong baby?" He coos.

"I think someone is stalking us..." I say quietly. Louis turns around, and smiles.

"I think your just being paranoid love." He kisses my forehead. I smile, and try to forget about it. We walk for awhile when I hear more foot steps. I turn around and see a man in all black about to stab Louis.

"LOUIS!" I scream drawing the man's attention to me. Louis turns around, and turns white as a ghost when he sees the man. "Louis run!" I shout. Louis starts running, and I chase after him. After awhile I feel like I can't run anymore, and I see Louis fall on the ground. "Louis!" I shout. I feel a hand on my arm, and I violently shake it off.

"Go!" Louis shouts.

"No! Not without you Louis!" I lean down to help him up. Louis grabs my hand, but the mysterious mand wraps his arm around my waiste. I scream, but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Listen bitch... If you don't want your little boyfriend to die your going to be silent when I remove my hand." I nod. When he rmoves his hand I punch him, and scream loudly. "You little bitch!" He crys out. I gasp, and slap him. I feel something heavy hit my head, and slowly the world turns black, but before it does I see the man stab Louis.

Current Moment...

My eyes water as I stare at the beautiful feathery haired boy laying motionless before me. I look away to wipe the tears streaming from my face.

"Louis please stay.... Please!" I silently beg. I place my hand on Louis' cold face. I look at his shirt, and see that the blood had seeped through. "Please Louis... Please..." I feel tears start pouring down my face. I hear a siren from a distant, but I don't move. I don't move when they wheel Louis lifeless body away. I don't move when Harry comes for me. I don't move when Zayn comes for me. I don't move for Liam, or Niall. I don't move.. I don't want to move... I won't move...

The End...

A/N: Sorry that was depressing... But anyways! I'm going to start doing a Comment Of The Chapter! At the beginning the best comment from the last chapter will go at the top! Love you guys!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love,

Myranda