Louis #4

Scene set: You, and Louis have been dating for about a year. Louis is away on a really long tour. (Yes lots begin this way!)

You go to the mall, and every guy you see you think it's Louis. You decide to send him a text

You: I miss you:(

You wait for about five minutes, and decide to put your phone away. When you get back to your's and Louis' apartment you find a note on the counter.

"Dear Love Bug,

I miss you too... I dropped my phone down a drain while I was trying to respond... I was home for about...Eh enough time to write this note! I have a concert, and I should be home for about 2 days tommorow!

Love,

Lou Bear." You smile, and feel warm salty water running down your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" A voice asks making you jump about ten feet. You smile at Niall.

"Because I am glad he's coming home! I really miss him!" You say. Niall smiles too.

"He wouldn't shut up about how much he misses you!" Niall laughs lightly.

"Are the other lads here as well?" Niall nods. You immediatly run into your room to find the room empty. Harry walks in.

"He left love..." Harry sighs, and walks away. You sigh. About an hour later the boys left for a show! Louis never showed up though! About 3 hours after the show you are zoning out on some fanfiction when a skype call pops up. You smirk when you see it's Louis! You answer, and he is frowning.

"What's wrong Lou?" You ask concerned.

"Management won't let us come out.. I have to continue to date El in public!" He pouts looking extremely sexy.

"Stop pouting!" You scold.

"I'm sorry! I'm just mad!" He frowns again.

"Don't be mad! I understand where management is coming from, and I'm not mad!" You smile a little too widely.

"I can't even take you on dates besides to a movie at our apartment!" He shouts angrily.

"Lou think about all the hate I would get for you and Elanor breaking up!" He frowns.

"I guess I'd rather have Eleanor get the hate..." You smil at him, as he stares at something off camera.

"I love you!" He says staring back at you.

"I love you too!" You both smile like the awkward dorks you are. You skype him untilk 7 am! You look at the clock, and groan. You smile at Louis. His shirt is off, and he is propped up on his bed.

"So how was your day babe?" You yawn.

"Are you tired babe?" You shake your head lieing. "Go to sleep I'll watch you!"

"No! No! I'm fine! How was your day!"

"Just went to the studio, had interviews, and performed a little... Baby go to sleep! You seem like you had a long day, and I'll be home tommorow!" He smiles widely.

"I love you..." You mumble sleepily.

"I love you more!" He starts to hum "Mmhm...mhm...mhm..nana...hmm..." You fall into a deep sleep. The next day you wake up with Louis' strong arms wrapped around you, and you hear soft snores. You bury your head in the crook of his neck, and fall asleep again. You wake up on your back. Louis no where to be found. You start to change when you notice writing on your stomach.

"I Love You! Have A Great Day! XX LouBear!"

You smile...

The End