Harry #5

A/N: Nightmare before christmas? That is my favorite movie:) What's this? >>>

"Coming out?" You squeak.

"Yes love! Coming out!"

"But I liked this closet... It was locked, and safe..." Harry does one of his cute chuckles.

"Stop being dramatic!" He scolds playfully.

"They're not going to like me Harry..." Harry frowns.

"Stop (Your Name Here)! I love you, and so will the fans!" Harry looks into your eyes, and pleads. "Please! We've been dating for 2 years and you can come to an interview, and meet some fans! You can't just hide out!" Harry smiles with a sad face. You look out the window still feeling nervous. Harry pulls your face, so you faceing his. "If I love you then they will..." He whispers before giving you a soft peck on the bottom of your lip. You lightly kiss his cheek back. He then cupped your face, and you both kissed for awhile. You hear the door open, but you don't break the kiss, and neither does Harry.

"Harry's going to get some tonight!" Louis laughs, and bolts out of the room. Harry breaks away slowly, and glares at the spot Louis would be standing in. Then he gets up, and runs out of the room. You hear Louis shriek, and you chuckle to your self.

"HARRY'S GONE MAD!" Louis screams running into the room. He hides in the closet. About two seconds later Harry comes in.

"Where's Lou?" He asks calmly. You shrug. Louis giggles like a little girl. Harry smirks. Harry struts over to the closet, and shuts the door. "Babe... Let's try some new things..." Harry puts a finger to his lip, and smirks. You giggle, and play along.

"Okay Harry!" Louis flings the door open.

"Gah! Help! Harry eww! Stop!" He says with a hand over his eyes, and he starts running, but Harry scoops him up in his big arms.

"Lou your too gulible!" Louis snarls at Harry, and they wrestle for awhile. Harry pins Louis, and Louis pouts.

"Ouch!" Louis whines.

"I'm sorry boo bear!" He makes a sad face.

"Why don't you two just date!" Harry, and Louis look at you with wide eyes, and their mouths wide open!

(Something's up with jack! Something's up with jack! Christmas time is buzzing in my skull! Sorry.. I am having issues...)

"Ewww!" They both protest at the same time. Harry runs out of the room.

"Can I ask you a question?" Louis asks you.

"What is it Lou?" Louis shuts the door.

"Do you love Harry?" You nod your head. "Would you marry him?" You nod again.

"Louis I think he's the one...." You say quietly. Louis smiles, and pulls you in for a tight hug.

"He told me the same thing!" He smiles brightly. You snuggle into Louis' neck.

The End...

Hi! Sorry it's not so long, but I think this is cute... I don't know...

 I'm obbsessing over Nightmare Before Christmas... You don't even understand! It was on t.v the other day, and now... Rants... just rants... You Light Up My World updates tommorow! Check it out!