Conversation with Holly

Walking to his room, Harry let out a rough sigh. His five oldest daughters weren't happy about the divorce, but, they were handling it better than Darcy.

Harry sat on his bed once he got to his room. Within a few seconds, Harry laid flat on his back and looked up at the ceiling until Holly walked in.

Holly didn't say anything when she walked into her parents room. She walked over to the empty side of the bed and laid by her dad.

"Dad, are you alright?" Holly asked as her Dad laid on his side to look at his daughter.

"A little bit. The divorce is somewhat hard on me. Divorces are rough, Holly. When I was seven, my parents got divorced and it was hard for me. I didn't see my Dad much."

"At least you saw him though Dad, Mum is leaving and we won't be able to see her. She doesn't want custody of us. We're losing Mum." Holly sighed.

"You won't lose me though. I promise. I may not be that great of a parent like your Mum, but I'm going to do my best to take care of you and your sisters okay?"

"Dad, even if you're not as great as Mum, we still love you. You're our dad, you gave us life."

"Well, your Mum did, I just put you girls in your mother." Harry chuckled.

"Ahh Dad, I'm only fourteen." Holly said covering her ears.

"What? You were going to find out one day." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, but not now. I could have learned that at Ella's age or something."

"Ella's age? Ella knew that when she was your age."

"But I don't want to hear it. I haven't even started my first period yet."

Harry quickly covered his ears. Each of his daughters were his little girl and every time they would start maturing, Harry felt like he was losing his little girls because they weren't little girls anymore, except Darcy. She was going to be a little girl for a while.

"Holly, please, don't say that word. It makes Dad's rather uncomfortable."

"What word? Period?" Holly asked looking confused.

"Yes...pe..that word you said. Don't say it around your Dad."

"Then don't used sex-related content around me Dad."

"All I said was I put your girls in your mother."

"And when you think of it, it's sex-related content. I'm trying to keep my life PG Dad."

"You're fourteen years old Holly, you're not going to have a PG life, especially since you are a model, so boys will be...not so PG."

Holly glared at her Dad and thought he was joking. "Dad, just cause I'm a model doesn't mean boys will want me. No boys like me."

"Well that makes it easier for me not to worry." Harry chuckled.

"Dad." Holly said feeling embarrassed.

"What? A father fears his daughters dating."

"Dad, I'm fourteen. That's too young for dating."

"I started dating at your age."

"Well that's different Dad, I'm not you, I'm Holly, your daughter, and I think I'm too busy for dating. I have softball for school and modeling after school, you don't have to worry about me dating.

"Good," Harry smiled. "You're my little girl, I don't want you to grow up."

"Dad, we're all your little girls whether you want us to grow up or not." Holly smiled.

"You have your mother's face when you smile." Harry said changing the subject.

"You always say that."

"That what a Dad does." Harry smiled as Holly moved closer towards her Dad and hugged him.

"I love you Dad." Holly smiled.

"I love you too Holly." Harry also smiled.