Lily Styles

Hello there! I'm Lily! Harry and Lea Styles' second born! My full name happens to be Lillian Beatrice Styles but I just go by Lily! On January 20th, I turned 15 years old. I can't do much since I'm still under 16, but it's quite fun! 

I happen to be 5 feet 2 inches tall, yeah I'm quite short! But I also weigh 117 lbs, so I have a slender build, but I'm also quite sturdy. 

My eyes are light brown and I have light blonde straight hair that go past my shoulder. It's not long, and it's not short, it's just perfect.

For clothes, I'm very girly! I wear a lot of skirts and dresses or really girly jeans, and shorts and so on. I'm just the biggest girly girl out of me and my sisters. 

I do have a job when I'm not in school, and I'm an actress! But when I'm in school, I'm a cheerleader, bug it interferes with my acting because I'm a television actress and I'm also the Captain of the Cheerleaders, so I'm at school late coming up with routines and sometimes I have to walk everywhere for both cheerleading and acting and sometimes when I need to go home or pick up my sisters since I can't drive and dad is always busy!  Us Styles are constantly busy, even my baby sister Darcy is busy and she's four.

I basically live in both the countries America and England, we go to America quite a lot, and it's mostly because of our jobs, or dad's job or to see our family down there.

Bradford, England! That's where I was born! I was born a mile away from Uncle Zayn's house! Literally! My dad and mom were at Uncle Zayn's house saying 'hi' when all of a sudden my mom's water broke and she was rushed to the hospital, but now I currently live in London, with my dad and five sisters. 

I am really confident! My dad taught me how to be confident because he's super famous, and I learned a lot from him.

Currently, I'm still in school! I'm a Sophomore, so two more years until I'm done with High School, but Ella has less than a year sadly then she's leaving me, but  I have a younger sister with me so I'm not the only Styles in school. But I will admit, though I'm pretty confident, it's still hard to face school, but other than that, I'm actually quite mellow.

Unlike my older sister, I don't speak with a british accent, I speak with an american accent.

Anyways, I got to hit cheer practice! Ttyl! 

Lily! xoxo