Sophie Styles

Hi everyone! I'm Sophie, and I'll be taking over now! I am the fourth daugther out of Harry and Lea's daughter's, so I'm the first youngest daughter.

I am 12 years old. I was born on October 21st, I was most definitely born a girl. Just like my sisters, I also have white skin. I'm short for my age. I'm 5'1, and I weigh 113 lbs. All my sisters and I are slender! We're all about the same. 

I have brown eyes, dark blonde hair that is permanently straight and goes past my shoulder, which is how I like it. 

The clothes I wear aren't like my sisters! I'm a casual person, and I don't care what I wear honestly, sometimes I dress like my sisters, but thats only if something special goes on.

So, it's obvious my sisters and I are all practically famous because of our dad, and careers we're persuing. My jobs? I'm a gymnist outside of school and a lacrosse player in school, and yes I am captain. 

It's obvious I live in both America and England, my sisters kind of gave away almost everything pretty much. 

You know my Uncle Louis? You know how he's from Doncaster? That's my birthplace! He's my dad's best friend, basically his brother, and they hang out a lot. My dad and mom we're hanging out with Uncle Louis and his wife, Eleanor, when my Mom's water broke. My Mom had six babies in six different places. We get around a lot.

It's obvious where I live and who I live with thanks to my three older sisters, so I don't really need to explain that, or the fact that my parents are divorced, so I will just move on.

I see myself as VERY insecure. i'm always being pushed, and not by my dad. I'm pushed by those around me. It's just so hard to be motivated, so I stay shy.

I am not in High School. I'm the first out of all six of us to NOT be in High School. I'm not even done with Middle School. I'm in my second year. So that makes me a 7th grader. 

My nicknames? I only have one. It's Soph. Unless you count 'Sobie' which is what Darcy calls me. She has a hard time with pronounciation a lot. But it's cute, because I mean she's only four.

Last detail, I talk with a American accent! We're all very confusing when it comes to accents.

Peace out, I got to hit gymnastics.

-Sophie