Talking To Darcy

As much as the girls loved Darcy, the only person that could make Darcy happy and calm, was Harry. She was his little Princess.

Walking into Darcy’s room, Harry saw his daughter sitting on her bed with her head down, playing with her thumbs, along with a look of disappointment on her face.

“Darcy,” Harry said walking into the room, closing the door behind him.

Darcy slowly raised her head and looked up at Harry. “Hi Daddy.” She said with her cute, soft, angel like voice.

“Hi Princess.” Harry said sitting beside Darcy, then carefully picked her up and placed her on his lap. “Why don’t you tell Daddy why you’re sad?”

Though he knew why Darcy was sad, Harry just wanted to find a way to make his daughter happy. A smile on his daughter’s face was very important to him.

“I don’t want Mommy to leave.” She said looking at Harry.

“I know you don’t Princess. None of your sisters do either, but you don’t want Mummy & Daddy said if we stay together do you?” He asked while wiping his daughter’s eyes.

“No.” Darcy said softly while shaking her head.

“Then you got to be the brave little girl you are, and try to stay happy. Can you do that for your daddy?”

Darcy looked at Harry with tear filled eyes and nodded her head. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder as he gently rubbed her back telling her that everything was going to be okay.

“Daddy?” 

“Yes Princess?”

“Can I sleep by you tonight?” Whenever Darcy wasn’t happy, she usually slept beside her parents, mostly Harry, Darcy was a Daddy’s girl. She did everything with Harry. She even went to work with Harry.

“Of course you can Princess, you can sleep by Daddy whenever you like.” Harry said giving his daughter a kiss. “Even if it’s the middle of the night okay? You just come in and sleep with Daddy.”

Darcy stayed in Harry’s arms until the moment she fell asleep. Harry gently laid Darcy on her bed and put her blanket on her for her to stay warm. After putting her blanket on, Harry leaned over and kissed Darcy’s forehead, then turned to exit his daughter’s room shutting the door behind him.