Holly Styles

Hey there! Holly here! Third born to Harry and Lea Styles! My  two loving parents who gave me life! 

I am Holly Marla Styles. 14 years old, born December 5th, precisely born a female, with white skin, about 5'4, exactly 113 lbs, slender body, beautiful hazel eyes. Perfect blonde, wavy, chest lenght hair. I know what you're thinking, but no I am not conceited, I just prefer to say positive things about myself rather than negative.

My clothing style is just like my Mum's. Classy. My dad is always telling me that I'm exactly like Mum, but he says that about all of us, but he says I'm literally my Mum's Mini-Me.

I have two jobs! One for school and one for the media. I'm a part time Model when I'm not in school, and I'm a softball player when I'm in school. I happen to be co-captain of the team. My sisters and I are practically captains of everything. Ella just doesn't mention she's captain of the Soccer team, because she doesn't want to be given a hard time.

I live in two different countries. America and England. We spend a lot of family holidays in America. 

The place I was born is my dad's hometown. Holmes Chapel, Chesire, England. That's where I was born. I was born right around the corner from Grandma's house. I think the story was, Mum and Dad we're staying with Grandma for the holiday's since Christmas was around the corner, and my Mum went into labor while she was sleeping.

I live with a lot of people. My dad, and my five sisters, Ella, Lily, Sophie, Hannah and Darcy. And we all live in London. 

I see myself as hardworking. I push myself a lot. Being on a softball team and being a part time model, has made me work really hard. 

I am currently a High School Freshmen. First year in High School and I'm a model and co-captain of the Softball team, how awesome is that?

I only have one nickname! It's Holl! No one really calls me that, unless it's my dad! 

I see myself as hardworking. I do my best to accomplish everything, which makes me very motivated. I am VERY motivated. With my dad being a big superstar, I learned a lot about being motivated like he is.

One last detail before I take off for a photoshoot. I have an English accent.

Alright, well I got to get to that photoshoot. Talk to you all later.

xoxoxo Holly