Ella Styles

Hi! My name is Ella, and before this story starts, I thought my sisters and I could tell you a little bit about us! 

I was born Ella Lindsay Styles! My parents are Harry and Lea Styles! I am the oldest out of all six girls, and my parents had me when they were seventeen. 

I recently just turned seventeen years old, and I was born on June 13th! I have white skin and I stand at 5 feet and 3 inches and weigh about 120 lbs. I have brown eyes like my Mum, but I have dirty blonde curly hair that go past my shoulder. I got the blonde hair from my dad because Grandma said when my dad was born he started off with blonde hair, and he also has curly hair!

My clothing style is very preppy! I love being perky! 

My jobs at the moment are a singer, when I'm not in school, and when I'm in school, I'm a Soccer player. When my dad would go on tour with Uncles Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn, they would bring me out on stage to sing, and this year on their reunion tour, they want me to be their opening act.

I was born in Surrey, England and I now live with London! I currently lite with my dad Harry, and my 5 younger sisters, Lily, Holly, Sophie, Hannah and Darcy!

To me, I consider myself very determined because if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything! 

I currently am about to start my Senior Year in High School, which I'm pretty excited about, but one thing I hate is that I miss a lot of school because of my dad, or sometimes I'm given a hard time just because I'm Harry Styles' daughter and I was born before he was married, but I don't let that bother me.

A couple of my nicknames I've had since I was born are El, Ellie and Ellbelle, mostly only Darcy calls me all three, and everyone just calls me Ella or El!

My temper is pretty calm! Being raised with a dad like mind, I learned to be calm and learned to get used to the fact that my dad was always busy.

I love pigging out on all kinds of junk food! But I mostly love to eat peanut butter right out of the jar. I know that sounds crazy, but when you have four crazy "Uncles", you'll learn the weirdest things. 

The worst part of my life would be not being able to see my dad when he's gone or maybe when my parents said they were getting a divorce.

A good time for me is when I'm happy and there is a smile on my face, which is literally 24/7. 

The worst advice my dad ever gave me was to be myself, because at school I can't be myself when I'm known as Harry Styles' daughter and I'm constantly being compared to him! 

I thought I was grown up when I went on my first date, but after realizing how stupid the guy was, I realized I wasn't because I chose the wrong guy to go on a date with and I'm not even 18 yet! 

Well that's about it about me! If there is more to share, they will be shared eventually! 

Oh, and I speak with an English accent! 

Love you lots,

Ella xoxoxo