Chapter Thirty Two.

Chapter Thirty Two. 

            “So who’s ready to go trick or treating?”

            My eyes popped up from the couch and when I saw Justin in a tight costume I almost stopped breathing. He was a power ranger because that’s what he told me the two of them decided on but I never actually got to see the costume until now. It was red, completely covering his whole body with a white belt around his waist and gloves that lit up around his wrists. Does he not understand what him being in a costume does to me?

            Jaxon was dressed almost exactly the same and he was beyond thrilled that Justin matched with him. He had his little bucket in hand and I wasn’t dressed up yet. I was just in skinny jeans and a pink zip up sweatshirt but Justin said he didn’t mind because I’d be showing him my costume later.

            “Wow Jax, you look so good!”

            I sunk to my knees and ruffled his hair a bit, Jazzy running into the room with a tutu on with butterfly wings. She looked so pretty and I honestly can’t wait to see her grow up and mature into the beautiful girl she was going to be because everything about her was so incredible. I just know that she’s going to make something of herself and become such an amazing person.

“And look at you Jaz! I love your tutu.”

“Why aren’t you dressed up?” Jazzy asked, hitting me slightly with her bucket. “You won’t get any candy you know.”

            “I have candy for her.” Justin laughed, my mouth completely falling open. “She’s got a whole bucket coming.”

            “Sophia you are so lucky!” She shrieked, the both of us completely bursting out into laughter. He is literally so unbelievable but I had to admit, it was extremely funny. I think mostly because Jazzy had no idea what he actually meant by that.

            Justin then opened up the closet and took out the helmet that went to his costume and I gave him a confused look.

            “What?” He said.

            “Why do you have a helmet?”

            “Well for one it completes my costume, and two because this way nobody will bother me and ask me for pictures. Jazzy and Jax can have a normal night out without me getting in the way of it.”

            And when the helmet went onto his head I couldn’t help but feel my heart break for him. I know he wants to do these normal things with his family but he can’t. He can do this as normally as possible but it never ends up working. He’s the best brother in the entire world though.

            “I love you.” I whispered quietly and grabbed onto his hand. “I’m sorry you have to live like this at times but you’re being an extremely good big brother.”

            “And I love you. Hey, while we wait for my mom and dad can you play the shmoney dance and record me for a second?”

            “You can’t be serious.”

            “I want my fans to see it. I’ll be the first power ranger to do it. It’ll be sick.”