Chapter Thirty-Seven.

            We arrived in New York at around ten in the morning and as Justin was literally storming up the stairs of my old apartment building I was trying to keep up with him and also trying to think of what I would even say to Katherine in the first place. Justin didn’t seem to be thinking about that though because he knocked loudly three times on the door and when Katherine answered she was speechless. Either because she knew she was in trouble or because it was Justin Bieber standing right in front of her.

            “What are you-“

            “Let us in.” Justin said. “We need to talk to you.”

            So she did almost immediately and he grabbed onto my hand so we could head for the living room, pulling me down so I would sit down next to him. He was so demanding and so dominant it was almost hot in a way but I kept that thought to myself as Katherine cautiously sat down across from us and waited for me to say something. Justin seemed to be waiting for me to say something too but I didn’t know what to even start with. Everything was so confusing that it’s hard to even begin to wrap my head around it.

            “Sorry for coming at such short notice.” I finally spoke up like an idiot. “We just uh- we need answers.”

            “Yeah and I figured you would Sophia so I was waiting for you to call me back. Look, I know this is the last thing you probably wanted to hear and I’ve been afraid to tell you ever since we started dating but I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry and I should have told you but-“

            “So when did this happen? Were you dating him when we were together or something?”

            “No. The night Justin brought you back to the hotel Ben was going to leave and he offered to drive me home and I was beyond wasted Sophia and one thing led to another and before I knew it I woke up next to him and that’s just kind of how it happened. I know I’m a whore and I know you probably will never forgive me and I’m sorry.”

            “So that’s why you told me not to call him.” I scoffed. “Because you didn’t want me to be with him? Katherine you’re completely unbelievable.”

            Justin grabbed onto my hand again to try and shut me up it seemed like and looked at Katherine.

            “I didn’t come here so you guys could fight. What I came here for was to speak to Ben because it’s important so I need you to call him Katherine. Don’t tell him we’re here though or else he most likely won’t come.”

            “Yeah well I don’t need you two fighting Justin. If he comes here then I know it will end badly and I don’t want Ben to get hurt.”

            “I don’t intend on fighting with him. I want to speak to him like a mature adult so call him please and ask him over. Can you do that for me?”

            God, he was so trying to flirt his way through this and I just rolled my eyes, as she got all wide-eyed and finally gave in, reaching into her pocket for her phone. Justin just smirked out of the corner of my eye and moved his thumb against my palm, me squeezing his hand tighter and praying for this all to go as planned.

 --------

Justin’s Point of View: