Chapter Thirty-Nine.

Chapter Thirty-Nine. 

            “Baby, c’mon!”

            I tickled her sides relentlessly as she kept laughing but it wasn’t my fault she said she wouldn’t cuddle with me tonight. That was all her and although I knew she was just joking I still loved to hear her laugh and tickling her was the best way to get it out of her.

            “Say you will.” I laughed. “Say it.”

            “Okay okay! We will I promise!”

            So then I stopped and kissed her cheek repeatedly instead, which made her laugh even more as she fell onto her back on the leather chair of the jet, me landing on top of her and laughing until my sides hurt. Times like this I wish I could record but it would ruin it if I did. I loved her so much.

            Over the course of the night on our way to Oslo the picture had been removed from Ben’s profile but not from every other profile known to mankind practically. Pretty much everyone had snapped shotted it and she was on the front page of every paper. Maybe not her picture, but her name and what happened was and I’ve been trying to keep her mind off of it all night even though I know she’s freaking out inside.

            “We can watch some movies all night long baby. Maybe even a scary one because that way when you get scared you’ll cuddle with me even more, yeah?”

            “Mhmmmmm.”

            And then she started to smile and was about to lean in to kiss me but one of my securities entered back onto the plane and cleared his throat.

            “You guys can get off now. Everything’s ready.”

            “Alright thanks. We’ll be right there.”

            He nodded his head and exited out of the door as I turned to look at Sophia who had a nervous expression on her face. I know that she didn’t want to do this and I wish I could just push the paparazzi away from her but unfortunately there’s no way of escaping it.

            “It’s okay.” I soothed. “Remember what I said. All that matters is you and I and nobody else. Don’t worry about what they think.”

            Then I stood up and grabbed onto her hand so we could get off the jet and walk into the airport. Our car was supposedly waiting right outside so she kept her head down as we entered, people just staring at us in amazement that we were actually there. These people weren’t the one’s I was worried about. The one’s I was worried about were outside.

            “Keep your head up babe.” I whispered, wrapping my arm around her waist. “You are beautiful and you have nothing to be ashamed of.”

            Her head came up and her palm was sweaty as she grabbed onto my hand but I gave it a gentle squeeze to reassure her that everything would be alright. Unfortunately when we walked outside I knew that wasn’t going to happen though.

            “Sophia, Sophia why did you send a nude to someone else?!”

            “Are you cheating on him?!”

            “Stop being such a whore!”