Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter Thirty Five. 

            After getting on a boat and heading to the mainland and being stuck in traffic for almost an hour, we had finally arrived at the arena for the concert and the endless screaming of the fans came through the limo before we had to get out. The beach certainly was relaxing but we can’t live there forever and this was his life so I just had to get used to it.

            “I’m gonna take a couple pictures with them. Okay?”

            “Good.” I smiled. “I want you to.”

            So then he stepped out of the car and the screams I thought were loud before became even louder and security escorted me to the side so I could stand there and wait for Justin by the barriers. Girls were crying and their faces were stained with mascara and the smile Justin got on his face when he started to talk to some of them completely warmed my heart. The relationship he has with his fans is incredible and I’ve just never seen anything like it. We’re a family and I say we’re because I’m still a belieber too at heart and I always will be.

            “JOPHIA!” Someone screamed, pointing over at me. “Can I get a picture with both of you please!?”

            Justin sent me the cheesiest grin in the entire world and this is the first time I’ve heard our actual ship name. It sounded so adorable and I nodded my head as I began to walk over, the girl continuing to cry as I leaned over and gave her a hug.

            “You guys are literally relationship goals.” She laughed. “You guys seriously belong together.”

            “Well thank you sweetheart.” Justin replied. “I think so too.”

            We all leaned in for the picture and then someone else asked him to make a vine and then he started to talk about his app shots and I rolled my eyes. Him and his app literally had a better relationship than we did. It’s kind of strange and he asked me to make an account but I never really posted anything. I just made it to support him.

            “Are you coming to the show?”

            Justin refocused his attention back to the same girl who called us Jophia and she shook her head no as she was in shock from him actually still talking to her. I know that exact feeling.

            “U-Um no. My parents can’t exactly afford the tickets but it’s okay Justin. It’s just an honor to have even met you and Sophia. I love you both and my whole entire life has just been made.”

            “Well how about I make it even better and give you front row seats?” He asked. “Bring one of your friends too.”

            “Oh my god are you serious?!”

            She started to scream and it took everything I had to not kiss him right now because this was what I was talking about. This girl didn’t have the money to afford tickets yet she continuously supported him in everything he did and now she was getting re-paid for it. This is how it should be.

            “Thank you for your kind words about us.” He told her. “I wish every fan was like you, honestly. I’ll see you all tonight.”

            I laughed when she couldn’t speak and just nodded her head as he grabbed my hand and led me inside the arena. He was late to his meet and greet but I didn’t care because I leaned over and kissed his cheek, him pulling my body in front of his so he could snake his arms around my waist and kiss me repeatedly all over my cheek until I burst out into giggles.