Chapter Forty One.

Chapter Forty One. 

BEFORE YOU READ: Please read the author's note. it's really really important.  

            I had just gotten done with the spa day Justin had so graciously given me when I got a text from him that said to meet him down in the ballroom of the hotel. Usually people use that space for weddings and showers and everything so I was extremely confused but I did what he said and started to head towards the lobby of the hotel where it was located.

            My hands were shaking for whatever reason and I don’t know why but I always get so nervous when I’m around him and that’s probably never going to go away.

            When I was finally in the lobby the receptionist gave me a small smile and gave me a key that unlocked the room and my heart practically stopped when I looked inside the glass panel cut outs that were in the French doors. I could see candles and the lights were dimmed down and I couldn’t see Justin but I knew he had put this all together and I just couldn’t help but already start to tear up because I know whatever is behind those doors is going to be so romantic and it’s all because of him.

            “Thank you.” I said.

            My hands were shaking even more when the key fit into the lock and when it opened I gently closed it behind me and looked around the room.

            There were tons and tons of candles, which I noticed before, but what I didn’t see was the rose petals sprawled out on the ground and then music started playing so I glanced to the right of me to see Justin playing the piano, smiling at me when my eyes locked with his. I was completely and utterly speechless.

            “It’s not what you think.” He said softly. “Just come sit next to me.”

            I don’t know how I even managed to walk over to him but I did and he moved over, his hands still playing the romantic melody over and over again. God this was so perfect. He was so flipping perfect.

            “Justin what is all of this for?”

            He didn’t answer though, he just nudged me with her shoulder and moved closer to me so he could continue to play the keys, finally beginning to sing and I swear when he did I almost cried again like the overdramatic person I always was.

You fix your make up, just so

Guess you don’t know, that you’re beautiful

Try on every dress that you own

You were fine in my eyes a half hour ago

And if your mirror won’t make it any clearer I’ll

Be the one to let you know

Out of all of the girls

You’re my one and only girl

Ain’t nobody in the world tonight

All of the stars, you make them shine like they were ours

Ain’t nobody in the world but you and I

You and I

Ain’t nobody in the world but you and I