Chapter Twenty Eight.

             We were too wrapped up in each other when the morning came to even focus on getting ready for his show that we had to be at in about three hours. I was looking up at him with a smile on my face as I drew imaginary shapes into his skin and he was closing his eyes with a smile on his face as well, enjoying every second of it.

            I didn’t want to think about having to get ready or to even move at this second because honestly I finally felt for the first time like we were in a good place and for the first time I was feeling nothing but complete love for this man. The way he accepted my pregnancy and the way he told me we would be okay and just the way he’s treated me like such a complete princess was just so amazing. I’m so thankful for him and even if we do fight a lot at the end of the day his arms are the only ones I want to be in.

            “Good morning beautiful.” He murmured, finally waking up. “God, I missed this.”

            I did too and I gently kissed his chest, running my fingertips across his stomach as he stretched and wrapped his arms around my body. It was hot in the hotel room but I didn’t feel like moving or asking him to move because everything felt so perfect right now. I didn’t want to ruin the moment.

            “Still love me even though I’m pregnant?” I teased.

            “Still love you. Always have, always will.”

            And then I rolled on top of him so I could stare at him more.

            “We do need to get a doctor though to look at you babe. You know, to check up on it.”

            “It…” I giggled when he kissed my nose. “I don’t even want to start talking about the gender or anything until the three month mark. It’s like bad luck or something when you tell people before then.”

            “And where did you hear that?”

            “I don’t know but I’ve heard it. I don’t want any bad luck during this pregnancy so we’re waiting until after the three-month period Justin. Please?”

            “I don’t have a problem with that but it’s going to be almost impossible to hide it from the photographers. You might just have to wear baggy clothes until then.”

            “Yeah well all I wear are sweatpants and your sweatshirts anyways so what does it matter?”

            He laughed when I said that and rolled his eyes at me, his fingers moving to brush a few strands of hair out of my face. I wanted to kiss him and I wanted him to cuddle with me more but he gently pushed me off of him and wandered over to his suitcase against the door, an endless amount of clothing seeming to spill out of it. God, I loved his naked body. Just to know that’s mine is so unbelievable. All of that is mine.

            “Babe…” I groaned, resting back into the pillows. “Come cuddle.”

            “We have to be at the arena in like two hours Soph.”

            “Well can you at least give me a kiss?”

            I had my ways of getting him to stay a little bit longer with me but some of my ways I kept hidden from him. When he gave me that full-toothed grin and kissed me, he expected it to be a short one but I entwined my tongue with his and just like I thought would happen, he let out a groan and tried to pull away again but I trailed my fingertips across his happy trail and moved back farther onto the bed.