Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen. 

             Berlin by far surpassed all of her expectations I think because as we stood in the middle of The Gendarmenmarkt she didn’t know what to say. She just stood there in awe and I made sure to videotape her reaction because I wanted to see it. The Gendarmenmarkt was my favorite place to shop in Germany and I wanted to take her here so we could go shopping together.

            Not only did I want to take her shopping, but I also wanted to show her the Concert House and the German and French Cathedrals. I’ve never seen buildings so incredible in my entire life when I came here on my first tour and being here for the third time on my third tour with the girl that meant everything to me just made it that much better. Seeing her reaction was almost better than being here itself.

            “This is so beautiful.” She said in disbelief.

            The tourists and some people taking photos were in the near distance and all you could really hear were the random conversations people were having right now. I couldn’t understand them one bit but I didn’t care because as all of the people moved around us in a blur the only focus I had was of her.

            “Yeah.” I agreed, staring directly at her. “Beautiful.”

            She turned to look at me then and started to laugh when she saw the camera on her, me grabbing onto her hand so we could dodge into a shop that was on a side street. It wasn’t much; it was a costume store of some sort. There were tons and tons of costumes lined on the walls and an elderly woman just smiled at us, not even recognizing who I was I think. One of the things I loved the most about Europe though is that people may notice me, but they aren’t as crazy as the fans in the states. These people know how to somewhat give me my space and for that I couldn’t be more thankful.

            “Look at this!” She giggled, picking up a lace lingerie piece.

            It was then that I realized that this wasn’t a costume shop. This was a sex shop.

            I scanned the walls again and I realized that these costumes that I thought were costumes were actually role-playing outfits. There was a schoolgirls outfit, a nurse’s outfit; I mean anything you could possibly think of was in here. Then on the other side there were toys I’ve never even seen in my entire life before. I recognized a flogger, handcuffs, a vibrator, but not the other stuff. Damn people in Germany are kinky.

            It’s taking everything I have to not imagine her in all of these outfits but I couldn’t help it. I especially liked the nurse’s one. It came with a little white hat and white lace tights with the shortest dress I’ve ever seen. Holy shit.

            “Let’s go to a different shop.” I decided to say. “C’mon.”

            “We just got in here! I want to look around.”

            And so she did, looking back at me with a smirk on her face whenever she held up something she knew would turn me on. If I could take her in an alley or something right here, right now, I so would. If I wasn’t famous I so would.

            “You like the nurse’s one.” She noted. “You keep staring at it.”

            More like picturing you in it.

            “Yeah. It’s cute.”

            “Cute enough for me to wear it?”