Chapter Five.

Chapter Five:

Justin's Point of View:

            The lights went by me all too fast in the car and although everyone else in here was pumped up and running off of adrenaline from tonight’s show, that was the last thing I was doing. What I was doing right now was what I always did after a show, I stared out at all of the normal people walking down the city streets wondering what my life would be like if I wasn’t famous. I wonder if she would have stayed if I weren’t famous. If I were more like Ben, would she still be next to me?

            “Dude!” Khalil smacked my chest and I focused my attention back to everyone in the car. “We are so getting laid tonight. That show was sick bro.”

            My friends had decided to go out to a club tonight to celebrate what a great show I put on but I don’t see what was so great about it. The fans were loud, they were incredible, but I was still my lonely self on stage and that didn’t change. The only thing that I was looking forward to tonight was finding a girl to come home with me so I could release my anger that had collected throughout the day. It was a nightly routine that I’d grown accustomed to.

            Lil Za and Khalil were the ones partying with me tonight and I couldn’t have chosen better. We always knew how to party and they always knew how to get me turned up at a club and for that, I was thankful.

            “I need to fuck someone.” I laughed so loud and rubbed my hands over my face as the limo driver pulled over to the side of the road outside of the club. “I might be leaving early with someone just so you guys know.”

            “Nobody’s stopping you.” Khalil said. “Whatever makes you happy I’m good with bro.”

            The security guard opened the door and tried their best to stop the flashing lights of the photographers from getting into my eyes. I couldn’t see anything from my eyes practically being blinded and quickly put on a pair of sunglasses so I could try and re-gain some of my vision. I had dressed into a pair of black leather pants with a Versace t-shirt, although I’d most likely be stripping myself of the t-shirt when I got hot.

            Shots were already awaiting us at our booth and I gladly downed two right away to start to get a buzz. I didn’t exactly want to get drunk tonight because I wanted to make sure I was with it enough to enjoy my sex. It’s not going to be hard to find a girl to come with me, it never is.

            “Whoever the DJ is right now they’re sick.” Za noted. “And I mean damn, do you see that stripper over there?”

            My eyes scanned the area of the club and just underneath the spotlight was a stripper that was working her way up the pole, her ass hanging out of the underwear she was wearing. It was the way her thighs gripped it that made me want to talk to her. Maybe that was the girl I’d be bringing home tonight.

            “Fuck.” I sighed as I watched her open her legs. “She’s sexy.”
            “You boutta hit that?” Khalil asked. “Cause if you don’t I will.”

            My pants were literally twitching I think as I tried to debate on what I was going to do. I think my time here at the club was going to be much shorter than I thought.

            “Give me a sec.” I replied. “Let me scan the place first before I make a move. She’s got a nice body but her face isn’t much of anything.”

            I was trying to make out the mix of faces that were in the crowd to try and spot someone worthwhile and that’s when I saw her.