Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen. 

Justin's Point of View:

            I’ve never seen someone look so beautiful in my entire life. I had no words when I opened the door and saw her standing before me, everything about her looking so exquisite and so profoundly beautiful I couldn’t even find the words to speak. The only thing I allowed myself to do was just stand there and take her all in, seeing her dress define every angle and every curve her body had, seeing her eyes stand out from the eyeliner, her lips being so kissable from the red lipstick, her feet in those heels that I’d die to see her wear naked in, her hair that had ringlets falling to the middle of her back. I don’t even know what to do right now.

            She could tell I was in awe of her because that small laugh that I would love to hear over and over again came out and she bit her bottom lip, waiting for me to say something. I noticed her fingers twirl around a clutch in her hand before I finally brought my eyes up to meet hers once more to somehow try and get something to come out.

            “Wow.” Was all I could muster. “Sophia… you are so breathtaking.”

            “I could say the same.” She noted, scanning her eyes up and down my body as well.

            I knew her favorite thing to see me in was a suit so I took it upon myself to buy a new one, a black one to be exact, and I made sure my hair was styled to perfection although I acted like a girl in the mirror since it took me about a half hour. I couldn’t help it because I wanted her to think I looked nice. I’m glad she thought the same.

            “Uh, thanks.” I shyly said and closed the door behind me. “I told the driver to park at the end of the alley so we can leave that way.”

            Interlocking her fingers with mine, I started to lead her down the endless flights of stairs and glanced back at her to look at her features again. I can’t believe this is going to be the last night we get to spend with each other before I have to leave for the tour. I can’t believe I’m not going to be able to hold her hand every second or not hear her laugh in person. I get that we might be able to see each other once a month. But that’s once a month. That’s three weeks I’ll have to spend without her and my heart is in no way ready to do that yet.

            “Our outfits match.” She said and held onto my hand tighter.

            I already had noticed that the minute I opened the door but I didn’t want to sound weird to her if I said something. We looked like we were a couple again and I couldn’t be more thankful for that because honestly, I wouldn’t mind if the media caught a shot of how we looked tonight and said we were back together again. If I read that in the magazines it would seem like the truth for maybe even a second. A second was more than I’ve had in the past year so I’ll take what I can get.

            “I know.” I finally replied. “We’re a power couple.”

            “Well if we were actually-“

            “Used to be.” I corrected, feeling my heart almost break. “We used to be.”

            When the door to the alleyway opened I cautiously looked both ways to make sure there were no photographers before I began to walk. A puddle interrupted my stride though so I put my hand out to stop Sophia before she walked into it as well. I hadn’t even thought about the storm that had happened earlier today but as I scanned the rest of the walk to the limo I saw a bunch of muddy water, some trash from the dumpster scattered endlessly around it. This place was so disgusting.