Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen. 

BEFORE YOU READ: Make sure you read the authors note! (The full book is available to purchase!!) 

            We decided to go back to her apartment instead of the hotel room. At first I insisted we go back to the hotel but then she started talking about how Katherine was away for the weekend at one of her friend’s colleges and I didn’t really catch anything after that. The only thing that stayed in my brain was the fact that she wanted to be alone so anywhere she wanted to go was perfectly fine with me.

            The two of us were too wrapped up with each other to realize that the power had gone out from the storm until she started to laugh and tugged off my jacket, hearing it fall to the floor with a loud and wet thud. We were both still completely soaked from the down pour and as I pulled away to help her un-button the rest of my dress shirt I watched her silhouette from it being so dark fumble around in the kitchen before she returned with a candle and a lighter.

            She grabbed my hand to lead me into her bedroom and I swear I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. She continuously kept laughing as I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her repeatedly all over her cheek, down her shoulder, my fingertips rubbing in circles around her stomach like I know she loved.

            Placing the candle on her bedside table, she lit it up and it then created a dull glow throughout the room so I could finally see where she’d been sleeping for the past year. This place was horrible. I’ve never seen a smaller room than this and her bed wasn’t even a queen. It was a twin and the only things hung up on the plain tan walls were pictures. She had pictures of her and Katherine mostly of them at different parties with other girls, some of the pictures being with other guys. My eyes narrowed at a picture with a guy who had his hand around her waist with a plastic cup in the other one.

            “My clothes are drenched.” She groaned, taking me away from my thoughts. “Stupid rain.”

            Her hands moved to her back as she tried to get the zipper down but I quickly came to her rescue and replaced her hands with mine, my fingers traveling down her spine to get it down all the way. The silence except the flickering of the candle created such a peaceful aroma around the two of us. It was like fate’s been waiting for this to happen for a long time now.

            “This bed sucks you know.” I noted, glancing over to the twin bed.

            She didn’t respond, she just walked over to me again and grasped my buckle so she could begin to un-do it. I didn’t know what to say except to just watch her with anticipation and try not to get hard when it finally came un-done and she started to grasp me in places I’ve waited so long for. She didn’t even realize what an effect she had on me and that drove me crazy.

            I was only in my briefs when she tugged me down on top of her and attached her lips with mine again. I didn’t pay much attention to what she was wearing but I know she was still in her underwear because I could feel the lace of it brush against my inner thigh. There was no place for me to move on this bed except to stay on top of her and if I moved to either side I’d literally fall off of the bed.

            “I changed my mind.” I laughed, moving my kisses lower. “This bed’s good. Maybe I’ll invest in one.”

            Her laughter filled my ears after I said that before she started to leave kisses on my jawline, her hands going underneath the waistband of my briefs so she could tug them off.