Chapter Thirty One.

Chapter Thirty-One. 

            The morning of Halloween I was up way too early. I think it was around eight or so when I wandered into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and that’s when I saw Pattie already up, sitting at the dining room table with her bowl of yogurt along with a cup of juice. I missed these mornings and I think she did too because she sent me a wide smile and scanned me up and down.

            Shoot. I totally forgot that I slept in a pair of Justin’s briefs and my cheeks became flushed with embarrassment but she held her hand up as she swallowed some juice and rolled her eyes at me.

            “I’m not stupid Sophia.” She reassured me once she was done. “The two of you were married. Well, still married I guess. It’s okay.”

            So instead of saying something to her I just gave her a shy smile and poured a cup of coffee before I tried to find the sugar. God, that was awkward. It’s going to be even more awkward when Justin tells them he rented a hotel for the two of us tonight because why else would we be renting a hotel? They’re obviously going to know why we want to and it’s just embarrassing. I get that they know we’ve had sex and Justin certainly isn’t shy about speaking about it but I’ve always been the conservative type, especially around his parents. If I were a parent I certainly wouldn’t want to know what my child was doing with their sex life behind closed doors.

            I jumped when Justin’s hands came around my waist and literally got short of breath when they roamed down farther and brushed the place I was the weakest. Thank god my back was towards Pattie or else she totally would have seen. Typical Justin though because he was always the horniest in the morning.

            “I see you found some of my briefs…” He murmured lowly into my ear. “Lookin’ sexy baby.”

            “Justin.” I warned, slightly moving away from him. “Later. Not now.”

            “Oh that reminds me.” He chuckled. “Mom I booked a hotel for Sophia and I to stay in later tonight after I take Jax and Jaz trick or treating. I hope that’s okay.”

            Oh my god Justin. I wanted to immediately smack myself from the humiliation because when I turned around Pattie just raised her eyebrows for split second and rolled her eyes before letting out a small laugh. This was beyond awkward and I really don’t know why we have to talk about this right here and now.

            “Okay.” She said.

            “If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go get ready.”

            Setting my coffee mug down onto the counter, I brushed past Justin and headed down the hallway into our room. I wasn’t mad at all but I just would rather not be in there when his mother was probably piecing it together that her only son was getting laid tonight. That’s completely repulsive and embarrassing and just not what I envisioned this morning to be like.

            I stripped myself of his briefs and then my shirt before I bent down to rummage through my suitcase to find an outfit for today, hearing the door suddenly open from behind me.

            “Fuck.” Justin said.

            My heart completely stopped for a second when I thought someone else was with him but it was just Justin, him standing there analyzing every part of my body. You’d think after knowing each other for four years he’d get over staring at me but every time I saw him naked I did the same thing so I shouldn’t exactly be a hypocrite.