Chapter Thirty-Eight.

             It’s been about ten minutes since we’ve been in the limo on our way back to the airport and she still hadn’t said anything. She wasn’t crying and she wasn’t doing anything, which scared me because she almost always does. What she was doing right now was staring out the window looking hurt beyond belief but her hand was still in mine as I held the phone with my other one close to my ear.

            “So Twitter can’t do anything about it Scooter? They can’t take it down?”

            “Justin they probably can but you need to give me a couple of minutes to figure this out. I need to get in contact with some people but we can get it down eventually.”

            “Eventually isn’t going to do anything.” I spat. “This picture is probably already saved on so many phones right now that it’s going to be useless to delete it anyways. The whole entire world is seeing her right now Scooter so please try to hurry because if-“

            And then the sound of her starting to cry sounded throughout the car and my heart literally broke when she was trying to hide it from me, looking out more towards the window as if I couldn’t hear her.

            “Fuck. I-I gotta go Scooter. Call me when you figure it out.”

            Hanging up the phone, I sat in silence with her for only about fifteen seconds before I looked over at her again.

            “Baby I wasn’t thinking when I said that. I know I’m making it seem like a big deal but it’s not, okay? Everything is going to be fine.”

            “Justin are you kidding me?! People all over the place are probably saying so many rude things. They probably think I cheated on you for the second flipping time when I didn’t and they’re going to hate me all over again and it’s all because of the stupid decision I fiipping-“

            “Baby.” I whispered gently, tugging on her arm. “Come here, on my lap.”

            She finally gave in after another minute or so and crawled over so she was on top of my legs and I brought my fingertips up to brush a strand of hair behind her ear. I could tell she was worrying out of her right mind and I was going to do everything I could to relax her because for one, I don’t like to see her like this and two, this is not good for the baby by any means.

            “Justin I am such a whore.” She sobbed. “I am such a disgusting person.”

            “Hey. Don’t say that. You are not a whore Sophia and you are far from it. You are a human and humans make mistakes and unfortunately the picture got out to the wrong person but it happens all the time. Maybe not this severe but it happens and we’ll get through it. I’ll do whatever I can to make sure nobody says something negative to you, okay? I’ll even send out a tweet right now.”

            “N-no!” She said. “If they see you tweet about me they’ll be even more upset. They’re going to want to kill me. Just please don’t.”

            “And you know what? You need to stop worrying about what other people think. You sent that picture to Katherine to make me happy baby and that means more than all that, okay? I know you were just trying to make me happy and that’s what matters. I know and you know what that picture was meant to do so who cares what anyone else thinks? Please calm down for me.”