The Immortals~Ch.5

HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER OF THE IMMORTALS:) hOPE YOU ENJOY.

COMMENT, RATE, AND ANY CRITICISM IS ALLOWED, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

dO YOU LIKE dAMEN OR eRIK? yOU CHOOSE.

**************************************************************************************************************

Damen PROV:

I opened my eyes letting out a deep sigh that realeased out of my lips. I stood up and my head was hearting like if the blood some how stopped reaching to my brain. I yelled out in pain, and then after a few minutes  of trying to get rid of it. It went away just like that. I looked around seeing a puddle of blood that was next to me. I reached to my side and saw that there wasn't any blood or cuts I got recently  in my skin. I grabed my bat and swang it around hoping that crazy old man didn't have some crazy idea forming through his mind, but he wasn't no where in sight.  Then my eyes flew right toward Erik, he was laid down on the floor he looked messed up, blood was every where; he seemed to be breathing, but like he had too. I ran close to him trying to stop the mess the blood was causing.

"Erik? Open your eyes and tell me how much it hurts by blinking 0-5."

Erik did what I said, and he blinked a couple of times instead of hitting five.

"Okay your hurting badly." I ran to a small drawer and I opened it seeing a paper hanging out and some kind of weried looking object.  I was getting fustrated so I quickly ran to Erik, I took my jacket out and rapped it around Erik's ribs. I picked him up and ran to our house where I gently layed him in the couch.

"Okay Erik, I'll find something for you." I ran around the house finding some antibotics around the house, it was useless. Ever sence we moved to this stupied Village to study how they lived back then; they thought It would be easy to let the sickness go by. Let the body take its course.  I quickly slammend the cabinet, ran downstaires seeing Erik standing up. He didn't have blood pouring out from his side near his ribs. He looked perfectly fine. I saw him hold his head and the realeased HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS HEAD.

"What happened?" I asked walking down and stood near the kitchen having my body lay on the counter table,

"I have no idea? A few seconds I was bleeding to death wating for my fate to unleash, and then a second later am hear like if nothing ever happened." Erik stared at himself, then at me freaking out.

"The same thing happened to me, except the blood accident, it more of I fell asleep and felt the pain of it pouring out. Then I got this headache."

"YEah me too." Erik pointed out,

Someone knocked on the door, Erik froze, I did for a second, but I had to open it up seeing who it was,

Erik grabed my arm before I could reach the knob, "Damen are you sure?" I nodded my hed and told him to back off,

I opened the door seeing the same man, the old man to be exact come walk in without me letting him in, even though I wasn't.

"Nice house." He looked around and spotted our couch and sat.

"What do you want." I spitted right at his face,

"Ah, don't be so ungenerous for what I've given you two." 

"What do you mean? You tryed to kill us."

The old man chuckled under his breath, and looked at us and smiled,"Well, You two are dead not a doubt. I've given you two a gift. A gift that no man can ever give you, not even scientist."

"What gift?" It took all my will power not to come over there and stangle him to death,

"Well Immotals, that's it." I rolled my eyes seeing that this is some kind of joke and he really wants us to lend him something,

"Immortals?" Erik spoke up

"Don't listen to him Erik, there's no such thing."

"Actually there is." The old man cleard his voice before perseding,"Do you know why your parents were killed?"

"How do you know that?" Erik said

"I have my talents. So its a no I may continue then."

As much as I hated to let this guy keep talking and leave him dying, I had to find what happened to my parents, I nodded

"Very well, Your parents didn't come here for learing in the past, they came here because the wanted something that no man has ever discovered, There is this potion and its called the exlair. It will only grant you one wish, and One Wish only." we nodded my head trying to get this formed in my brain

"The exliar was made by the Mayans, for they thought that we could live another life of not dying, well there are correct."

"Are you immortal?" I spoke up

"No. I found it years ago, and I was scared to try it out, maybe there was some kind of werid mix and it may cause me to die."

"So you tried it on us and wanted to see if it would work."

"Exactually."

"Your crazy." I said

"Well, I have to make sure it worked, so the knife I killed you with was a potion just like the exlair, but more stronger. It worked, so am going to try it."

The old man stood up,

"Wait whats your name?" Erik said getting up too,

"Laurent" And he walked toward the door,

"Your insane." I said

"Nothing is insane once you tried it." He walked out the door and it was just me and Erik

"Is this true?" Erik said to me, I shrugged my sholders

"I hope not." I whispeard; trying to prove to myself this could not happen

*****************

****************************

************************************

PENELOPE PROV:

"Wow am so sorry that happened to you." Erik looked at me with concern in his eyes,

"You should get some rest, you had enough for one day." I nodded and walked realizing where do I go,

"To the right down the left, you can sleep there." Damen said

"Thanks." Hopefully tomorrow would be a good day then this, but as I headed inside the room, I didn't bother to turn on the light, just bumbing into a few things in tell I found the bed.

I couldn't help it, All night I crid myself to sleep, thinking of my family. Realizing that I HAVE no family.