The Immortals~ Ch.17

Chapter Seventeen:

I felt a tight force pulling my body forward toward a her. The old lady didn't even look like she was moving at all, but there she was standing in front of me. I shivered as the conditioner blew out cold air.

"Darling, don't be afraid." her long fingers traveled down my cheek.

"Afraid? Don't you mean terrified? What do you want from me?" glaring up at her,

"Well don't they mean the same thing? What I want from you? Don't you mean what you want from me?"

"What do you mean? I didn't ask you to kidnap me."

"Kidnap? Heavens no! You asked me to come."

"Excuse me? I didn't ask nobody! The last time I checked I was sound asleep and then there was all those three people who eventually turned to one person which is you."  I pointed right at her as I strained myself to look away from her light brown eye's.

"Penelope, you called me. I heard my name."  she gently stroked her untidy hair as she sighed,"What else I'm I going to say?"

"The last time I checked I called no ones name." I responded.

"My name is Katie." She extended her long fingers to me. I shook my head, but that was all. I wan't going to shake her hand.

"Very well, what do you want?" she asked,

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Esmeralda."

"How do you know about her?"

"Or maybe about Erik?"

"Now your creeping me out, are you a witch?"

"You could say that, but you can only ask me one question."

"Um, I don't get it."

"Hold that thought." She walked up and left the living room. I heard a knock which must have been the front door because there came entering a smiling Katie trying to hold on to Damon. Damon however looked tired, mad, and did I say mad because he was looking right at me.

"PENELOPE!" Damon yelled, "You thought you could just walk like that? Enter into someone's place and leave me to go find where you were? What were you thinking? That's right, nothing." He took in a big breath and looked at Katie, "Who are you?" he said an a rather rude way, even I thought Damon would have manners for an old lady, but I guess that's Damon for you. 

"I'm Katie, and please do not blame this on Penelope, it is also my fault."

"Your fault?"

"Yes, I'm a witch."

"I know."

"I knew you did. Just thought I would refresh it."

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked, breaking into there own conversation,

"Mind reading, Penelope? How dumb can you be?" He looked away from me and returned back to staring at Katie.

"So, what did you want?"

"Well, ask Penelope herself." all eye's were on me,

"I told you I don't know!" I stomped my foot,

"Just say a stupid question, so we can get out of here."Damon said,

"Were is Erik?" I asked,

"Very well, if that's your final question."

"Yes." She took my hand and lead me to a dark room which was covered with books in every corner, also in the center was three candles. One was blue which I recalled meant for the sea, the other one was red which was fire, and last but not least green which signified as Earth. She sat me down as Damon stood outside,

"Put your hand here." I felt a wave of calmness, this place was way different then Night's. Night just gave me nerves. I giggled felling water, but not actually really being poured down on me. I gasped as Katie mumbled a few sayings as I felt a small burning heat come inside me making me sweat. Then  I smelled flowers feeling the dirt beneath me. As she let go of my hand letting all the things I felt Sea, fire and Earth evaporated from me. 

"Now, Show me Erik." I thought there would be some kind of looking globe in the middle, but there was nothing. I stayed silent. Then after a few minutes had passed, I thought that this women had gone bonkers.

"Nothing is happ-

"Shh!" I pressed my lips together,

"I see something, I see a boy,

"Yes..."

"He's quite handsome,---okay get on with it---- he looks tired and hungry. He keeps writing on the dirt that says Penelope? Hm, I can't see the place he's in, but he is in a forest. There's a big tower behind him."

"I know where he is." Damon said, I just realized that he was in here because he was so close to me.

"Where?"

"Our Hometown, in Italy."

*********************************************************************

{Erick}

It was cold and I didn't know where I was. I was relived as I heard sounds of hoof prints coming my way. I was tired, hungry, and desperate to find a place to stay. The sound of them came closer and closer when I saw who it was. It appeared to be a young man with a cut on his lower lip. His blond hair was lowering on his eye. His friend with a pair of sunglasses and tacky shorts and a navy blue shirt looked down at me.

"How I'm glad to find someone here!" I smiled,

"Erik? haha, how ironic that me and my friend were just talking about you."

" Ironic? Do I know you? "

"What are you doing here?"they really didn't answer my question,

"I really don't know?" Throbbing my head back and forth only remembering something about a fight going on with me with the horse man and he abandon me and left.  Also I can't stop thinking of the name Penelope? Who is Penelope?

"My name is Mark." The one with the busted lip answered, "And this is my friend Pablo." He motioned to the one with the sunglasses,

"How did you know my name?" I asked,

"That's for you to find out my friend." I heard the kicking of the horses one more time. "I'll see you soon my friend. Well, if the crows don't get you first." He laughed at his stupid joke,

"Your leaving me?" I yelled as the horse took his carriage and they left me here.

"UGH!!!" I sat down hitting my head on the big tower, I closed my eye's and the only thing on my mind was the name Penelope.

************************************

To the people still reading, I like to say thank you:) I know this story hasn't got it's best benefits, but I appreciate it that you guys are reading it:P I just really want to get this story done with so I can continue on with Kiss me if you Dare, If you guys haven't read yet. I recommended it:) lol Also another story which is Star crossed lovers:) But that's when I'm done with this story and as well as SLEEPING BEAUTY!! YEAH! WHOOO:)