Chapter 19: The Immortals

Chapter 19

We were finally here as the train stopped and everyone got up from there seat and walked out the doors. I have to say from the tales I've heard from Italy I couldn't have said it any better. The houses were connected and it was sunny with flowers growing out of the ground.

“Here you go.” Damon threw me my luggage,

“Thanks.” I huff, “So, were too now?” I ask a little alarmed at how he was going near the fancy dinner and sitting on one of there chairs,

“Were going to meet a little friend of mine from a long-long time ago.” Damon flashed me a grin,

I shrug my shoulders and preceded on, “So, what does he do? IS he like you or is he just some drug dealer?”

“Who said anything about it being a guy? Her name is Serena-”

“Damon Knight! Were the hell have you been all these years!” Serena yelled as she smacked Damon on the head contently, I smirked, “What are you smirking for? Who are you?” She hissed,

“I'm-” But before I could utter a sound Damon beat me too it, “Penelope Anderson.”

“Penelope?” then out of no where here eyes turned a creamy white color replacing her clear blue eyes into white, “Penelope you have-”

Damon covered her mouth before she said any more. Too many people were staring so Damon looked side ways and we walked into a little neighborhood.

“Just to worn you now. Serena isn't like other witches, she can basically see the future but only half of what is too come. So, just the heads up.”

“You could have told me that on the ride here!” I whispered, as he rolled his eyes

“Penelope Julia Anderson-

“Julia? That's your middle name. HAHAHA.”

I punched his arm, “Shut up.”

Penelope Julia Anderson, you have traveled far, you have lost loved ones. You are the only hope into saving The Immortals. The Exile only wants on thing and it wants you. Before you can reach it you have to pass three test.

“Three test? Why can't she just get it and go.” Damon whined,

The first test is to go the mountain of Youth. There you must challenge your mind into not growing old, but develop your body to control the amount it is getting. The second test is for you to enter the Land of the Mischief. They will rob you tell you have no more. You must prov that you are worthy and not let them rob you one cent. Or if they do then you will not come out alive, as you see there in the midst lives a young troll and when you don't have anything in return he will eat you alive.

“Just great. Were dead meat.”

“Shhhh!”

The final test involves strengths and determination. You must enter the fire of The Immortals. You must have the stone of youth, the stone of mischief and your soul. If you have the courage into saving all the Immortals then you will save all of them. There you will become the The Immortal Queen. If not and you fail then There will be an Apocalypse for the world. Not only for The Immortals, but for human kind as well. It is up too you young human to save this world.”

The white flashed in and out before you know it she was laying on Damon as she screamed in pain.

“Calm down, Serena everything is going to be okay.” Damon soothed,

I sat down on the ground having no idea that this whole situation was down all on me. I'm just one person. I can't do this. I mean I didn't really care if Damon or Erik had too, but me of all people? I'm not strong neither am I smart or courage's. I'm none of those, so why did she pick me? I'm nothing a nobody. I don't deserve this type of task. Saving Erik is all I waned to do. Not having to save the world all together.

There's only one thing too do. And that's for me to get out of here. Getting up, I grabbed my stuff and headed back to the train station.

“Penelope wait!” Damon was in front of me looking straight into me, “I know this is a lot to take in, but hear me out on this. You can do this.”

“A lot to take in? A lot to take in? Excuses me for worrying about a situation I can't deal with right now. Me? Me of all people saving this world? As if! I should be home with my parents and dating Erik. None of this should be happening too me!” Wait did I say date Erik? I'm I insane?

Obliviously so.

Shut up!

Damon surprised me as he pulled me in for a hug, “Well find a way. Trust me. I won't let anything happen to you. Either way, what will happen if I tell Erik that I didn't protect you?” he chuckled,

“That's if we ever find him.” I whispered,