The Immortals~Ch.3

Erik motioned me to his couch in the living room. I gladly sat down ready for the truth. He took a deep breath while running his hands through his hair.

"Well..." I started

"I'm sorry. I'm just stumped"  He looked at me, those mesmerizing eyes. That made me want to melt all over.

"Stumped? What do you mean?"

"I mean I don't know where to begen at all. Your parents told me three things, but Its hard to explain them to you. When I was expected to tell them to you and Esmeralda. Um, but I guess i have to endure it."

"I guess so."

"Well, Your Parents as you know. Were very hard working people. While every morning you and Esmeralda would pick out freshly pair of tomatoes. Your Parents would be at home---

"Yes.I know they would be cooking or hard wood. I got it."

"Am Afraid you don't get it at all Penelope."

"What? What could they possibly be doing then that?" I stood up, Erik gave me a look that made me sit down.

"As I was saying, You are correct, but then again you missed somethings. Your dad was not an ordinary man. Your Parents have worked hard to find a potion to make them immortal."

"What? Immortal? They must be crazy.  What do you mean that my Father was not an Ordinary man?"

"Gosh you sure do ask ALOT of questions" A deep voise called from down the hall, Erik and I turned around seeing Damen.

"Damen, this is Conferdentail. You are not involved in this." Erik said, I thought I almost heared a growl.

"Who says this conferdentail? I can enter where ever I can. Can I?" Damen says layining his eyes on me. He's eyes that lay deeply on me. It lays a mystery that I wanted to know before Erik Called my name.

"Penelope?"

"Yes."

"As I was saying. Immortal is something to be taken serious and not as a joke." Erik looked right at Damen. Like if he knew.

"Sweety I know so much more then you can imagen." Damen flashed a smile at my direction, I stook my tounge out at him.

"How lady like." I rolled my eyes at him, he was so close to getting on my bad side.

"Damen! Please am trying to explain things. If you don't want to listen Then GO!" Erik gave him a glare that would haunt me in my dreams tonight.

"Fine, I'll be quiet."

"Okay. Penelope listen very good. Your Parents sent you and Esmeralda to get a break from cleaning or whatever you guys were doing. They wanted to get things done. As you see they found the exlair. It could grant you a wish, but you have to travel a long journey to get it.  You're parents were ready to take that risk. Leaving you two with us, but unfortunately the guards had found out. I don't know how.  So I ran when I heard a crash from your house. I hid in the forest when I noticed you runnning back to your house. I knew that was a bad thing so the only thing I could do was too stop you from getting hurt."

"I just don't get it. Exlair? Immortals? Them Dying and not me?"

"I know its a lot to take in."

"You think. Tell me more of this Exlair?" Erik looked at me then towards Damen, what could he possibly know about the Exlair.

"The Exlair, is a type of drink. You sip it and you get ONE wish. You can wish what you desire."

"Who made it?"

"They Mayans of course."

"So only ONE wish?"

"Yes."

"Are you two---

"Yes we are." Erik said

"How?"

"haha what a laugh she's asking how." Damen laughed, I threw a pillow at him. Erik started to laugh, he frowned.

"It was a long time ago. We were young foolish to even think of it."

"Did you two drink out of the Exlair too?"

"As a matter of fact, we did not."

"Then how?"

"Again with all the question's." I gave Damen a death glare.

" Ignore Damen. Damen  was about 19 at the time while I was only 18 at the time. We were running around and we happen to stop at big tower. We thought we could break the old thing. It was a bad idea."

"What happened?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter is going to be about Damen and Erik side of the story. Sorry I updated to late. I'm just trying to think creative to make this story good. Hope you like.

Hate it, Love it, Like it.

Comment, message.:)