The Immortals~ Ch.15

I walked threw the silent night, stepping on a few twigs hearing a soft crack. Flashing my flashlight around every time I heard a faint footstep. Thinking it would be Damon, but only happening to be a rabbit or an insect. Sighing as I stopped for a little break, thinking of making camp and continue on my journey in the morning. Then I noticed that all I brought was a blanket and some extra clothes. What was I going to do? I thought. Slowly pacing around the tree I couldn't help, but have my eye's droop. Maybe I shouldn't have left? I should've listened to Demon and Cain. But I was to stubborn to even consider the consequences.  Know I'm living them. Sitting down on the dirt not even caring if there going to get dirty or not. Getting out a blanket from my back-bag and wrapping it around me.

**************************

Demon PROV:

It was morning and I was packing my things to go find my idiotic brother, Erick. I heard a soft knock come from my door as I already knew who it was.

"Cain, what brings you here?" I ask zipping my bag and turning around to meet him,

"Just to say safe journey." said Cain, as he walks in and takes in the room.

"And Penelope?" I questioned,

"She's still asleep, a suppose?"

"You think?"

"Well, yeah. What do want me too do? Go inside her room and barge in there to see if she's asleep or not?"

"That's what I would do." I growl

"Very well then, check for yourself, but I'm telling you-

I didn't let him finish his sentence, I was out the door before he said anything. Holding on to my bag as I stormed inside Penelope to see that she wasn't there and half the stuff she carried was gone as well. Dropping my stuff to the ground as I examined the room. Looking the bathroom finding no clue as in were she could be. Hitting a wall leaving a dent as my face turned completely red. Not from embarrassment, but totally a 100% furious. Garbing my bag once again tightly as I enter the hallway toward the stairs as I march down too see a worried half dazed Tiffany. Also a calm, but still concerned Cain.

"Was she there?" Cain asked,

"No, she left. And by the neatness in the room. I suspect that she left yesterday at night."

"H-H-How do y-y-ou know?" Tiffany said while stuttering a bit on her sentences.

"When she was sleeping in our house, she wouldn't even dare clean up her room we gave her."

"Still..."Cain said,"

"She wouldn't have gone far." I said,

"Well safe journey anyway. Find Penelope."

"If you see Penelope by any chance, tell me."

"We will." Leaving as I stormed outside and gave one last wave toward them. I headed to go find my brother and also Penelope.

*******************************************************

Penelope PROV:

Packing my things as I got up ready to get back on track, only to hear a sound. This time it wasn't a flashlight job to look around at. This sound came only toward my stomach. I was hungry, and I only packed bread and some cheese. I opened my book-bag once more and pulled out a small amount of bread and cheese. Putting them together and popping them inside my mouth, feeling the goodness taste as it left and entered my body. Throwing my book-bag on one shoulder as I continued to walk threw the forest. I was just glad that it was daylight. I didn't even think I could handle one more bug crawling on me at night. I kept walking, until I heard someone cursing. I should've ran behind a bush, but I walked toward the person voice, making it sound more clearer as I kept walking.

"Oh, she's going to get it. Can't believe that she would just leave without saying anything. Now I have to find two people." that voice, that voice that only belonged too  Demon. Dam-int, he found me. But I won't let him know where I am. I walked backwards feeling something hard hit my back,

"Nice to see you too Penelope." I cursed under my breath,

"Demon, hows it going?"

"Don't even bother. You left with out my permission."

"It's not like you own me, you can't keep me inside forever." he raised one eyebrow up at me,

"Try me." The next thing I know, he has his arm around my waist and pulls me up to his shoulders. I struggled against him as I try to break free.

"Demon! Let me go!" I said while hitting his back hard, but only getting a few chuckles from him,

"Do you really think that I'm going to let you down with a few hits in the back?"

"Maybe?"  I said while trying one more time, but failing.He smirks as he lifts me off his shoulders and puts me down. My hair gone wild from me hanging down,

"Thank you." I said,

"Come on." He grabs his bag that I just recently noticed he was carrying. Waving his had at me as he continued to walk.

"Were are we going?" I asked as I tagged along side him

"To go find Erik....what do you think?" he said while walking a bit faster then me,

"I know, I just thought you had a plan on were to go first."

"I was going to go the Calvin Valley, but once I knew you were gone I went straight toward the forest."

"Great, lets go back. Maybe we can still make it." I said while tugging on his sleeve shirt.

"It's too late. The bus must have left by now. So I guess were walking."

"Ugh. Can't you fly?"

"What?" stopping and giving me a weird expression,

"You know like fly in the air-" I flapped my hands up and down; he stopped me,

"I know what it means, I mean like really? I don't fly."

"Oh, okay. I thought you could turn into a bat." I mumbled.

"I'm not a Vampire, Penelope."

"Okay, okay. It still would have been cool." I mumbled,

"Yeah, it would've." He said, smiling as we walk on toward Calvin Valley, hopefully someone will know what happened to Erik.

***************************************

Demon PROV:

"I'm not a Vampire, Penelope."  as I heard her mumble once more,

"Okay, okay. It still would have been cool."

Okay I got to admit, yeah it would be cool to fly up in the sky, "Yeah, it would've." I said. Penelope right behind me as she dragged her feet against the dirt. I was ready to yell at her for her to pick up her feet, but decided it wasn't worth it. All  I know is that we have to find Erik. And the only possible place I know who could help is the Young women herself. Ms.Courtney. The valleys fortune teller.

*****************************************

Sorry that I've kept so long with this story,it's just it was hard to write a chapter. But now I know what to write for the upcoming chapter on this story. So Enjoy and don't forget to rate and comment. Thanks for reading:)