The Immortals~Ch.12

Penelope PROV:

Mark pushed me forward to a empty room. It was dark and I couldn't really examine it more. 

"Mark?"

"Am right here." his breath gave me chills, I turned around and we were so close together, I felt myself uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I said I wanted to go to my room. Not a closet." I said while trying to move backwards only bagging my head on a wall, "Oww!" I pressed my hand to my head.

"Are you okay?" Mark said while trying to see were I was bruised,

"I will be If you don't get me out of here." I said while pushing his hands away from me,

"Now that I can't do." I tried to see his face so I can slap him, but nothing.

"What?"

"Penelope? Do you not know who I am?"

"Of course I don't!" I yelled, maybe Erik or.....Damon my come and rescue me by this crazy man, 

"I was your reflection on the crystal ball. You set me free when you killed Mrs. Night."

"But are you not Cain's brother."

"Yes...I came here when Erik, Damien, and you were talking... I left and made the world stop..."

"World stop?"

"I paused it.. I went back in time, when none of this happen for me.. when I was captured, but for some reason I can still remember it when you came."

"Why would you do this? Why me?" 

"Your Special...And my brother has a thing for you." I shivered inside,

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Well nothing...yet. But I said nothing about your two men out there."

"Erik! If you do anything to him, I'll....I'll...."

"I'll what? Try to kill me? What a laugh...Am stronger than you."

"So...even I can stand up to a dork as you." He chuckled, but then he he looked serious again.

"If you want to live, then you do as I say!" He tightened my throat and made me look into his eyes.

"No!"

"Fine then...You will stay in here while Erik goes on his Fake journey."

"Cain's working with you?" I said as he threw me down,

"NO, its all my doing." He smiled at me one last time and closed the door,

"Let me out!!!!" I screamed and pounded on the door,

"What am I going to do?" I said while sliding down and lading on the hard cold wood.

**********

********

Cain's PROV:

I walked down the empty halls that night while making sure that everyone was asleep. I checked on Erik, then Damien and last Penelope.  I opened the door creaking a bit..when I heard footsteps only to find Mark right beside me.

"She's asleep. I've checked on her already."

I closed the door slowly not to wake her up,

"Mark? What are you up too?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know there is always a catch...on to why your here."

"Why brother...how could you think I would disown your trust."

"Because I know it." I feel something that I didn't like about my brother. I nodded my head and told him to go back to sleep. I was heading back to my room.

***

***

Penelope PROV:

I woke up feeling the hard wood beneath my cheek. I rubbed my eye's and noticed the surrounding around me. I gasped and got up remembering that Erik is leaving right now in the morning. The thing is how am I getting out of here? I bumped myself near a knob and I tried pulling with all my strength, but nothing. I tried to scream a couple of times, but that only ended up with me having a coughing fit. I slid down having my butt slam hard on the floor. That's odd? I stood up and noticed a handle, I pulled it hard and it popped it open.

"Is anyone there?" I said while trying to step down making my foot meet with a hard stone rock. I stepped again realizing this must be stairs. I climbed in tell I felt something dangling in the air, I grabbed it which made the whole room  surround with light. I saw spider webs, boxes, and rats. I squirmed when I noticed it giving birth. Uh, that's going to creep me tell I die. I walked around the large, but small size room in tell I heard some soft whispering. I crept lower and I heard it clearer.

"Erik has left, and Penelope is downstairs, I want you to keep and eye on her...don't let her escape." Mark's voice said

"Yes sir," That voice? Where have I heard it from, I gasped when I remembered. I walked around an tell I heard a voice from the right of me, it was Cain's.

"Yes, I haven't seen Penelope at all this evening. No....I've checked her room. She's disappeared some how?"

Maybe...just maybe I can scream out Cain's voice. So then he can rescue me. I had to try...I just have too.

"CAIN!!!!" I yelled

"Huh? What was that," Damen's voice responded.

"Penelope?"

"Yes! Please get me out of here!!!"

"Where are you?" Damen said,

"Down an a basement?"

"The Blackout." Cain's voice said,

"What?"

"Penelope...whatever you do, don't move."

"Umm, why?"

"Just don't, I'll be there in a second."

"What do you mean?" I stepped forward, felling a hard covered wall. I touched it and it was covered in cob webs. I stepped back and something garbed a hold of my waist.

"Don't try to scream, or he'll come." Tiffany?

********************

Sorry, it took so long:(, but it was hard to finish the ending. Rate above a 5. So I can do Ch.13:) I love my fans